"Oh doll."

"God it's freezing!" You said as you made your way out of the water. Bucky squeezed you from behind.
"I'm still cold by the way, your metal arm is cold, but it's nice." You said, holding his arms from the front. You made it out of the water wrapping a towel around Bucky and then yourself. You made your way back to your little house shivering like crazy. As you got closer you told Bucky to try and wipe his feet really well so no sand will get inside. He said ok but when you got there he totally forgot.

"BUCKY!" You yelled. His eyes widened turning around terrified. You saw his facial expression and laughed "Sorry, wipe your feet."
He knitted his eyebrows walking back and doing as you said. You pursed your lips and closed the door behind you. He showered first and while he did that you picked out your sleeping clothes. You settled with some shorts and a long sleeved shirt. You laid your clothes out on your bed.
"I think you'd look better in one of my shirts." You heard Bucky behind you. You turned around "Yeah I'm good." You walked passed him smirking. "Your towel's sliding by the way." You glanced down.

After your shower you came back into your room to find your shirt gone and replaced by another one. You chuckled to yourself and changed.
Bucky was in his room reading a book that he brought with him. He looked up seeing you in his shirt and grinned. Your damp hair hung over your shoulders and Bucky's shirt was just above your knees, making your shorts invisible.
"You look," he paused "Ready for bed."
You made your way over to his bed and crawled next to him. You laid down next to him adjusting into a comfortable position. Bucky stroked your arm as he read his book.

You closed your eyes trying to fall asleep, but you wanted his arms around you. You turned to Bucky looking at him with puppy dog eyes. He felt you looking at him and glanced into your direction. "What's up?" He looked back into his book. "Can't sleep?"
You nodded but you weren't sure if he saw or not. "Hold on," he said flipping another page of his book. You tried to wait as patiently as you could. He finally closed his book putting it in the night stand and switched off the lights.

He put the covers over himself and wriggled down into a laying position. He hugged you from behind spooning you. He held your hand tightly. You heard his light breathing behind you. After about ten minutes you moved a bit and adjusted into another position. After getting comfortable you shut your eyes. Soon you were twitching again trying to get comfortable.
"Hey are you ok doll?" Bucky said. "Something bothering you?"

You shrugged. Not that he could see in the dark. "I can't fall asleep." You answered. You turned around facing him, you could barely see his features in the dark, but you could see that his eyes were opened. "Bucky what if they take you away?" You said.
"Huh?" Bucky furrowed his brows. "Who?"
"Hydra. Or shield, or just Steve and Sam and they won't let me see you." You said. Bucky sighed. He pulled you in pressing his forehead against yours.

"I don't know doll." He said. You let out a shaky breathe. Bucky hugged you. "I don't know." He repeated a bit quieter. You breathed in and out, no crying no crying no crying.
"But if they do, don't go looking for me." He said. Your "no crying" barrier broke and tears began to fall. You hugged Bucky tighter swallowing that painful lump that appeared when you wanted to cry. You sniffled clutching onto his shirt.

"Are you crying?" He said.
"No." You said in a totally crying voice.
"Oh doll." He sat up lifting you with him. He placed his hand on the back of your head "It'll be ok, we'll figure it out. Steve will figure it out, we'll figure it out. Just don't cry before there's a reason to." Bucky said.
You wiped your eyes with the back of your hand letting go of him. He put his hands on your face "We'll figure it out doll." He kissed you. "Just don't get upset alright?" He kissed you again. You nodded. "I love you Y/N." He kissed your forehead, bringing you into a one way hug. "Don't cry, please don't cry." He kept repeating while rubbing your back, almost like he was saying it to calm himself down.