The Sunken Ship

Well, as promise, after 2-3 days, I updated my new story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day in Techno Reef, all the Techno Trolls and other neon creatures swam towards LED Castle for a special occasion. At first, the techno Trolls didn't know what was going on, but they were all invited by their royal leaders, so they couldn't reject the invitation. They all swam still in the hall as Laguna came forward in front of the whole tribe.

"Attention all Techno Trolls!" She declared out loud while holding a scroll and her pen, "Their royal Technonesses, King Ocean and Queen Seastar!"

The spotlight then shone above where King Ocean and Queen Seastar waved at them. King Ocean has blue skin, various purple tones of hair, purple eyes, blue, violet, red, orange, yellow, and green bands, yellow stripes and light blue pixels on his tail fins. He wore a golden crown with green and purple gemstones around it, and a green cape. Queen Seastar has magenta skin, green hair and eyes, green and pink armbands, orange stripes and pixels on her tail fins. She wore a silver crown with blue gemstones around it and a silver gem on top, and a light-blue cape.

"Thank you all for attending this event my fellow Techno Trolls!" King Ocean said to the crowd as the Techno Trolls cheered, "As for today, we have a very special announcement: One of my sons, Prince Trollex, is going to get married soon, so my queen and I have invited all of you here to see my son perform his first ever solo in the turntable. When he becomes king, he will be in charge to keep the vibe up for our kingdom, and live up the legacy of techno music for new generations to come!"

The Techno Trolls applauded wildly in excitement.

"I'm so excited for my bro to play the DJ mixer on his own!" Prince Synth wooed with his arms up, but frowned a little, "I wish I have one too."

King Ocean saw one of his sons sad. He knew that he's been playing favorites a bit, but deep down, he loves both of his sons, and wanted the two to grow up to love Techno music as much as he did. He moved to Synth's side, and placed a hand on the prince's shoulder, "Don't worry, Synth. I know I've been giving more attention to Trollex, but you're as important as him. And when Trollex becomes king, I'll give you your own DJ mixer."

"Really? Thanks, Dad!" Synth hugged his father.

Just then, the trumpets were played down below as Queen Seastar looked down in excitement while King Ocean and Synth stood up to see the view down below. The stage floor opened as the DJ mixer lifted up from below, green and blue fog came out with the mixer, and green, blue, and pink laser lights shined behind, making the Techno Trolls cheered and couldn't wait for Prince Trolls to play Techno music of his own.

"Oh, here he comes!" the queen squealed.

"Ladies and GentleTrolls, may I present, the king-to-be, Prince Trollex!" Laguna announced while extending her arm to her right, expecting Trollex to come out from backstage, but the prince hasn't come out yet. The audience went silent, feeling confused why Trollex hasn't come out yet. Laguna chuckled nervously, "Uh... Prince Trollex?!" She called him, but he didn't come out.

Laguna then swam backstage to check on the prince... but after a few seconds, she came out with an anxious look.

"Laguna, what's wrong?" King Ocean asked.

"Note, you're majesty:..." Laguna paused for a bit as she knew the king wouldn't like what she was going to say. She took a deep breath, and said, "He's missing."

The castle staff gasped in horror that Trollex wasn't around for his solo today. Even the other Techno Trolls, Queen Seastar, and Synth looked horrid. Everyone knew that this is important for Trollex, and King Ocean already organized everything, which might make him really angry if Trollex didn't obey him.