Dinner With The Galidos

At night in Techno Reef, before Trollex went back to the castle, he fetched Beat from the garden as they went to Trollex's grotto to unpacked the stuff he collected from both Volcano Rock City and Harmonious Land.

In Trollex's grotto, the place was used to be clean and properly arranged, but this time, it was almost crowded and the place was a mess with full of things that Trollex collected during his visit on land. Since it's the early night, and his parents were too busy in the castle, it's Trollex chance to fix everything he collected from other kingdoms so his grotto won't be too messy. Glad the grotto has more hollows for Trollex to put his collection in. Judging by the sizes and amount of collections from each tribe he got, Trollex has to choose small hollow for few objects to big hollow for many things. Then, in each hollow, he wrote the other music genre's name to identify which object belongs to which tribe. After naming above every hollow, Trollex started to arrange. He swam back and forth to put every collection in the right category.

Beat was just watching his friend arranging while sitting on a rock, "Wow, you've been collecting a lot of stuff since you visited the land, Trollex."

Trollex smile while putting the hoverboard at the Funk hollow, "Aggie was showing me around, along with the other Trolls, and they have interesting stuff as we have!" He then held the black coat Trollzart gave to him, "The Classical don't have clothes like we do..., except for important people, but I'm happy Trollzart, the leader of the Classical Trolls, gave me his extra coat that fits my size."

"I hope your parents never found out about this, Trollex. Your 'Smollex' decoy worked, but I don't know how it will last. I've been covering for you many times, and, maybe next time you visit land, can I come with you? I wanna see much of the land myself." The Techno Beat Drop Button cried.

"I can try, Beat. Walking is simple for me on land after a lot of practice, but I don't know how you'll travel land," the Techno Prince started to think of something to help his friend travel land, until he had an idea, "Maybe you can stay in my hair! I'll carry you around."

Beat gasped happily and snuggled under Trollex's chin, "Thanks, buddy, you're really kind."

Trollex hugged his best friend back, until they two heard a phone ringing. Trollex realized it was his clam phone as he reached for it from her hair, and opened it. He read Aggie's name, which meant it was aggie calling. Lucky thing that he's in his grotto right now or his parents might find out he was hanging with the Magic Musical Princess.

He answered the phone, and leaned his phone on his ear, "Aggie?"

Aggie called from the other side of the line as she was in her bedroom, pacing around, "Hey Trollex, am I interrupting something?"

"Not at all. I just finished putting my collection together," Trollex replied, "So, you called instead of text, what's up?"

"We have a tiny problem... My parents found out what we've been up to."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry! They weren't mad. Actually, that's the reason why I called you. They were inviting you for dinner tomorrow night!"

"Oh great, does this mean I have to tell my parents about everything?" Trollex groaned stressfully.

"Actually, no, my parents invited just you," Aggie chuckled.

"Wait? Really?" the prince was surprised

"Yeah, I was surprised myself," the princess admitted, "So, are you coming tomorrow night?"

"Are you kidding? Yeah I can! I just need to sneak out past curfew. I'll find a way, Aggie. I promise. I can't turn down a good dinner from fellow royals."