Double Date

Even after Trollsmas, Trollex was still stuck in the castle. He kept locking himself in his room if he had nothing else to do. Ever since he was grounded by his father, Trollex wasn't craving for Land Troll stuff anymore. The only thing he could think of is Aggie. And always been Aggie. He thought all he could dream was to live on land, and learn new things about it, but when he spent a lot of time with Aggie, he had a brand-new dream, and it was being with Aggie. He never knew he would fall in love with her so quickly. She was so cute, nice, and friendly. If only he wasn't arranged to marry his childhood friend, he wanted to choose Aggie as his wife, but he's sure her parents won't want that either because of them ruling two different kingdoms in the future. One of them should give up their throne. Aggie won't give up the throne, and so was Trollex. Both of them love their kingdoms, but Trollex loved Aggie so much, and he wanted to tell her that. He wanted to call or text Aggie again, but his phone was still confiscated. He was to retrieve his phone, and wanted to make sure if Aggie is okay.

That morning, when Trollex slowly opened his door, he looked around to see no guard guarding his door. They must've taken a quick break. Now's his chance to swim out alone. Trollex swam down the halls to find his father, but along the way, he noticed a door open. He slowly took a peek inside, and saw that it was his father's study room. Trollex entered the room, closing the door behind him, and looked around it. The room was filled with books, pens, scrolls, and papers. King Ocean was always this busy. No wonder he made a big deal for Trollex to become king. He will work hard just like his father. Just then, Trollex spotted his shellphone at the right side of his father's desk. When Trollex reached out to retrieve his phone, he could hear the door knob twisting, feeling that someone's coming. Trollex didn't know what to do as he looked all over the place.

The door opened, and King Ocean entered with the trident on his left hand, while holding a paper he read with his right hand. He swam towards his desk, and sat on it. Outside the window, Trollex leaned against the wall under the window with the shellphone in his hand, and he sighed in relief that he was safe. He swam to another direction to get to his bedroom window.

When he made it back to his bedroom through the window, Trollex charged his phone with one of the tentacles of a jellyfish, and turned it on. He noticed he has a lot of missed calls and messages, mostly from Aggie. He was surprised that Aggie tried to contact him. The Trollsmas gift was proof that Aggie missed him, but he didn't expect she missed him too much. He was checking all of the messages and voice messages he received from Aggie, and most of them were messages of worries. He then noticed a new message he received just today, just 30 minutes ago before he could switch his phone on. He decided to read it.

Hey, Trollex. I know we haven't seen each other for more than a week, but I'm still worried about you. I want to know how you've been doing? Do you receive my Trollsmas gift? I hope you do, and I hope you like it. I know we never spend Trollsmas together since you're too busy. But since Trollsmas is over, I wanna ask you something

You remember my friend, Gust, right? His crush Holly asked him out on a date, and he asked me to be his wing Troll. I did say yes, but, honestly, I don't know how to be a wing troll. I can't do this alone, Trollex. You're my friend, and I need your help.

After reading the message, Trollex put his phone down, and murmured in surprised "Aggie needs me?" IT was a surprise for him that Aggie texted him for help. She usually texted him for personal reasons or other good stuff, but this time, she asked him to help her.

With this, this might be his chance to see her again, and he couldn't reject a friend in need. Trollex put his phone in his hair, and decided to swim out.

But then, Beat woke up from his sleep, and noticed his best friend swimming towards the door, "Trollex, where are you going?"

Trollex stopped as he was caught off-guard. He already held the door knob, but he was interrupted when he heard his best friend, "I'm... I'm going to Harmonious Land."