Kiss The Girl

One morning in Symphonyville, after a good fancy breakfast, Trollzart flew to the police station to check any updates of Symphonyville through every security camera of the kingdom.

"Good morning. Any intruders or break-ins," He asked the police when he came in.

"Not as I thought, but there were two Trolls who broke into the stadium last night, and went skating," The police answered.

"Really? Let me see the footage."

The police obeyed Trollzart's orders as he played the video footage of the skating rink of the stadium. The video played of Trollex and Aggie skating together in the rink for a couple of minutes, and almost kissed, but got interrupted, and ran off, laughing.

This came to a shock to the leader of the Classical Trolls. He knew Aggie since she was a little kid, and he just met Trollex when he came to Symphonyville for the first time. They both reassured that they are just friends, but because of the evidence of the security video footage, in Trollzart's eyes, they were more than that. He even began to think if the other Trolls knew about it, but not everyone. He has to make sure he will tell the right Trolls who already know Trollex and Aggie.

Using the police's rotary dial phone since he left his phone, Trollzart called the Trolls one-by-one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Pop Village, Poppy was about to cut a ribbon to open a community garden, but she heard her phone chiming in her hair. She pulled it out and answered it. She listened to whoever called her, and her eyes widened. She dropped the scissor, and rushed off.

In Volcano Rock City, Barb was playing her guitar on a bean bag, until she noticed her phone ringing. She answered it, and her eyes widened before dropping her guitar, and ran out.

In Lonesome Flat, Gust was taking a sTroll with Holly, but he felt a vibration from his phone in his pocket. He pulled it out, and answered it. He gasped before giving it to Holly, who was also listening. After the call, the two nodded, and they galloped out.

In Vibe City, Prince D was listening to Funk music from his headphones, until he heard a ring from his phone. Since his phone was connected to his wireless headphones, he answered to listen without putting the phone on his ear. When he got the call, he used his hoverboard to float to the castle garage to get his mini ship.

At the hinterlands, Chaz and Sophie were playing their saxophone and clarinet respectively, until Chaz got a call from his phone. Though it was not so surprising to him, he told his daughter to come with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trollzart was waiting at the downhill entrance of Symphonyville. He spotted 5 figures coming upwards towards his kingdom.

Poppy rode the hot air balloon, Barb used her tour bus, Gust and Holly galloped all this way from Lonesome Flats, Chaz and Sophie floated all the way up, and Prince D rode on his mini spaceship. When they made it up to Symphonyville, they all got their feet on the ground.

"Alright, you call, we came," Barb said.

"So what's the problem, partnuurr?" Gust asked.

"Yeah, what's the deal?" Chaz added.

"Yes, I have a question to all of you," Trollzart started pacing back and forth, "Have you met the Techno Prince, Prince Trollex?"

"Yeah, Aggie has been introducing him to us," Sophie answered