Land Troll in Techno Reef

It's been 3 days now since Trollex and Aggie didn't meet again on the beach. Aggie did try to send Trollex some messages, but he didn't reply. Aggie was sad these past 3 days, thinking her new friends didn't want to be friends with her anymore. Though it was only 3 short days, it felt like forever. Aggie then thought that missing Trollex too much made her realize she indeed has a crush on him, even if he was going to get married. He was so cute and handsome in that way, but she didn't want to tell him that. But she understood that Trollex might be busy with duties and future wedding and all, but she was upset that she didn't receive just one single text. To distract herself from thinking about Trollex, Aggie spent her time with Gust, helping him get Holly's attention, but he's always shy. While not with Gust, she went out with Prince D, Poppy, Barb, and Sophie. But wherever he went, her older siblings came along with her, and she couldn't escape this time. After finding out about Aggie giving Trollex a tour, Noel and Agnes realized they have to double check her sister's antics. She left her decoy on the beach, so she can't use it to go to Lonesome Flat, Symphonyville, Vibe City, Pop Village, and Volcano Rock City.

One day, Aggie wanted to go to the beach again, and her siblings still followed her. She didn't like it very much. She kept her arms crossed while showing her grump face as they walked from the castle to the beach.

"Alright, Aggie, next time if you want your friend to tour around the kingdom, you should invite us so we can show him around," Noel said, but Aggie didn't answer as she sat down on a big rock, staring at the ocean silently.

Both Noel and Agnes didn't like their sister's attitude, but what else would they do? If they talked things over, she will become more rebellious of them

"We'll just be over at our beach house," Agnes spoke, pointing at their beach house as she and Noel decided to leave Aggie alone.

Aggie scoffed. She loved her siblings very much, but she didn't like them having around or they'd intervene with her plans and everything. To get away from boredom, she threw a small stone in the water, and it made a small splash, but that didn't even cheer her up. Aggie sighed as she stared down.

Just then, Trollex emerged from the water, and saw his friend looking down grumpy. He was afraid that Aggie was angry because he didn't contact her for three days. He was afraid to show his face when he decided to meet up with her again today without informing her. But it won't be good if he doesn't show up to her again. Maybe she won't be angry if he showed up, but what if she does? Only one way to find out.

Trollex swam towards the show, and called, "Hey Aggie!"

Aggie was startled and almost jumped off the rock. When she saw Trollex, she wasn't angry at all, she was happy! Her boredom disappeared! "Trollex! I can't believe it! I haven't seen you for 3 days or you didn't even send a text message!"

"I am so sorry. My dad, he made such a huge deal preparing me for my coronation and my wedding. The wedding was just a few months away, and he said the earlier I prepare, the better," Trollex groaned, disliking his schedule for the whole 3 days, "So, how have you been doing these past 3 days?"

"Well, while you weren't around, I was hanging out with Gust, giving him some advice on how he'll get Holly to notice him, and then, I hung out with Prince D, Poppy, and Barb. But while I'm not hanging out with my friends, I did just nothing but studying to be a proper princess. And everywhere I went, my siblings were watching me."

"Sometimes, being royalty, you'll get everything you want, but it feels so boring..." the Techno Prince crossed his arms.

"Yep," the Magic Musical Princess agreed.

The two glanced at each other as they didn't expect they would agree with each other about being royalty is boring. They blushed for a bit, and smiled while looking away from each other.