The Secret Date

Hey guys! Merry Christmas. Sorry it took so long for me to post the next chapter. I was busy at school, and I'm on writer's block. I hope you'll like this new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Aggie sat down on a beach rock, letting the water touch her feet. She was waiting for someone special. She got a little bit bored of waiting for few minutes, so she decided to play a small game on her phone. But the second she knew, Trollex emerged from the water by jumping out of there, and landed on his fins when made it on the sandy land.

"Trollex!" Aggie couldn't help herself but lunged onto Trollex, and hugged him tightly.

Trollex happily return the hug, and took out his phone from his hair, "I got your text. You want our first date to be here?"

"Not exactly out here," Aggie smirked, but to Trollex's confusion, until she pointed her family's beach house.

Trollex snorted as he looked at Aggie, "Seriously?"

Aggie quickly grabbed Trollex's hand, and took him with her to the beach house, "Come on, I know you'll like the place when I show you around."

It was one thing for Trollex to spend time with Aggie was to go on an actual date with the Magic Musical Troll princess, it felt like he was on his first official date. And he wasn't alone, Aggie had the same feelings, and despite the many times that they had spent together, it still felt like they had never gone on a real date before, but one thing stuck: they wanted to make the day extra special.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they made it to the door, Aggie opened it up, and pulled Trollex inside. She let go of his to let himself in.

Trollex's eyes wandered around to see the beach house was already sparkling clean, and no scattered stuff around, "Wow! You've been doing a lot of cleaning around here."

"I just thought I want to make it look nice for the future King of Techno," Aggie giggled while keeping a picture of a sailboat straight on the wall, "Come to the kitchen. I have a surprise for you," she rushed to the kitchen with Trollex following her.

The kitchen was small, and it was fused with the dining room.

The table was small and circular with 5 chairs. Aggie pulled one chair for Trollex to seat down.

Trollex blushed at Aggie's offer of giving him a seat, "Aww, Aggie, you don't have to..."

"I wanted to, now seat down!" Aggie commanded jokingly.

"Yes, your future majesty!" Trollex bowed, pretending to be formal for the future queen before sitting down on the chair Aggie offered, and she pushed the chair forward to the table. Aggie then took out a platter, and put it on the table, "What's this?" The Techno Prince asked.

"Ta-da!" Aggie pulled out a lid, revealing another Land Troll food that Trollex haven't heard of.

Trollex then asked while admiring the food on the table, "Wow! What is that?"

"It's called Spaghetti with meatballs! Everybody loves spaghetti!"

"That's weird, we kind of have like this, except it's seaweed and scallops."

"Well, that's salty seafood, but at least it's similar to spaghetti and meatballs."

When Aggie took a seat, she twirled the pasta with the fork, and pointed it to Trollex.