Ravin' and Swimmin'

Another day at the beach with Aggie pacing around on the sand. She remembered she was invited to Trollex's rearranged solo rave since he missed his first one. Aggie was so excited for it. She had never heard of Trollex singing before. She hoped his singing voice was as good as his speaking voice, but she couldn't show how she thought of it.

With her siblings too busy with their songs they both wrote with their respective music, they couldn't watch over her today, and her parents were out for a meeting with King Peppy about the New Year party. So, Aggie was alone for today. She even told her family she'll just stay in the castle for the whole day, but that was a lie as she retrieved her Aggie decoy from the beach, and placed it on her bed with blankets and pillow covering it, so no one in the castle would find out she was missing.

Finally, after half-an-hour of waiting, Trollex showed himself from the water as he swam up on shore.

"Trollex, finally, you're here!" Aggie exclaimed happily.

"Aggie, what's going...?" Trollex was about to ask, but Aggie grabbed his wrist, and dragged him with her as she ran towards the direction of the castle.

"I wanna show you something. Come on!" She said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie took Trollex to her hideout as they took the secret passageway instead of the main door.

"Aggie, why are you taking me to your hideout?" Trollex asked.

"Remember when you gave me two of those dance plants?" Aggie recalled.

"Yeah?"

"Well, this is your dance plant under normal conditions on water," She showed Trollex a water bowl with one dance plant inside, "But on dry land, even placing it on a pot of soil... It grown way bigger!" She then showed Trollex a pot of the dance plant that was planted on soil and was placed on the window where the sun shined down on it.

"What?" Trollex was surprised by the result of the Techno dance plant.

"Yeah, as I observed, the direct sunlight has caused this little plant to thrive!" Aggie explained.

"Wow! Laguna is gonna be speechless when she sees this!" Trollex took out his shell phone, and took a picture of it. He then sent it to Synth and Laguna. He then received a reply from his brother, "Oh, Synth was the one who replied, because he sent me a picture of Laguna when she reacted on the picture of the plant I sent to her," he then showed Aggie a picture of Laguna with her jaws open and her stare was so blank.

"Yep, she's speechless alright," Aggie chuckled as Trollex laughed along, "So, I have to add a little water on it, just in case if it gets hydrated or grew a lot bigger," she then poured water on the plant with a water can.

"So, are you ready for the rave today?" the Techno Prince

"Are your parents out again?" Aggie

"Yeah, they were having a meeting with King Quincy and Queen Essence in Vibe City right now."

"Perfect, I'm going! My parents went to Pop Village, and my siblings have their own music business... with Agnes playing with her band, and Noel being part of the orchestra. So, this is a perfect opportunity!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they got out of the hideout using the passageway, Trollex and Aggie went back to the beach, Aggie retrieved her glass helmet from the beach house, and they dove into the water. Trollex still has to keep Aggie closer so she won't get lost when they travel to Techno Reef. Even though Aggie was still catching up to Trollex, the Techno Prince was so worried that she might be behind him. He couldn't help but wrap an arm around her waist to keep her close. Trollex didn't know what came over him. He only wanted to keep Aggie safe from getting lost, but pulling her closer to him made things... different. He couldn't say a word, he couldn't even look at her. Things were so awkward between them. He just kept on silent, and kept swimming until they'll reach the kingdom.