Confessions

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry it's been a while since I haven't updated this story. I decided to take a break form it because I've got writer's block, but I got a chance to write it again, and I got motivated. I even wrote another project, like Dreamworks' The Bad Guys, and drew some fanarts in Instagram and Twitter. So, this is the new chapter, Please enjoy it. And Happy Aggex Month once again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days after New Year's Eve, Aggie was in her room, pacing around in distress. For these past few days, she's been isolating herself from anyone as she got away from anyone who was looking for her. She wanted some time alone with her thoughts about what happened that New Year. She had been calling since that night, but he wasn't answering her calls and texts. No response. This time, she called him again, and her phone dialed

"Pick up, pick up, pick up," Aggie muttered, but the call went straight to voicemail. "Come on, Trollex, pick up!"

She let out an aggravated noise, and started texting furiously, She had been sending capital messages with exclamation points, but they were never replied. Aggie groaned and threw her phone on the bed. Hot tears formed in her eyes as her face almost turned red with the pressure of sadness boiled in her veins.

"Oh, Trollex. You like me, don't you?" Aggie groaned in guilt as she fell sitting on the edge of her bed. She's been feeling a lot of stress because of that guilt that she let Trollex think she didn't feel the same by not responding to his kiss, "I wish I could say the same when I got the chance."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Techno Reef, in LED Castle, a week went by, and Trollex was just laying down lifelessly on his clam bed. He felt so stressed and sad about what happened that New Year's Eve. He couldn't believe it. He just kissed Aggie without giving her a heads-up. He was so afraid that if they saw each other face-to-face, he thought Aggie would be so angry at him, and didn't want to be friends with him anymore. He's been receiving text messages and missed calls from Aggie for a whole week, but he didn't answer because we were too afraid. He didn't even give a glimpse of his text messages because he was afraid to see furious messages from her. He didn't even answer her calls for the same reason. Trollex only stared at his phone, buzzing, ringing in soft volume, and lighting up, but he kept his phone hidden so his parents wouldn't notice Aggie calling and texting him. But for the whole week, he was isolated in his room, being quiet, and he never went outside. His parents, Synth, and Beat tried to talk it out, but he kept ignoring them, and didn't allow anyone to enter his room. Because of that, Beat decided to stay in Synth's room, but the button was understandable, despite having no idea what's wrong with his best friend.

One day, King Ocean called the royal doctor to check on Trollex, and this time, he let the doctor enter his room. After an hour of checking out his favorite patients, the doctor came out with the results on his clipboard, and Trollex's family were waiting outside the door.

"How is my son doing?" The King of Techno asked.

The doctor sighed smilingly, "He's been fine. Nothing's wrong with him, but he didn't respond to anything I said. He wasn't emotionally healthy. I think it's better if we give him some space."

"What does that mean, doctor?" The Queen asked worryingly.

"Well, I get the feeling he's been pressured. He needs to rest."

"Nonsense. My son did well on his duties. He was getting ready for the wedding, and he needs to continue. We only have a month left," Ocean stated.

"But your majesty, if you want Prince Trollex to continue, at least give him some time. The prince needs to be healthy for the special event," the doctor explained.