Techno Culture

Hey guys... I still have the same reason why this is late. This proves I never abandoned this project. I hope you like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie woke up at 5 in the morning to arrange the collection she gathered from Techno Reef at her hideout. She snuck out her bedroom reeeaaallly quietly so no one would hear her walking in the halls early in the morning. Once she made it, she entered her hideout, and turned the lights on since 5am was still dark. There, she saw her fishbowl with the neon fish Trollex gave to her sitting on a pillow, while another fishbowl that contained two dance plants was placed near the window.

Aggie opened a can of fish feeds that she bought from the store yesterday after her visit from Techno Reef. She poured a small amount into the fishbowl, and the little neon fish happily ate some. Then, Aggie observed the two dance plants, still raving to the beat. Trollex did say she can do a little experiment on them, so Aggie had an idea.

Aggie snuck out of the castle to get to the garden where her mother usually does her gardening. She noticed pots of soil with plants growing in it. She took an empty pot, filled it with soil, and rushed back to the castle.

When she returned to her hideout, Aggie transferred one of the little Techno dance plants from the bowl to the pot of soil where she planted it. When she noticed the sun was about to rise, Aggie put the dance plant on a pot at the small platform of the window so it would be touched by the sunlight when the sun rose up.

Just then, she heard her phone chiming as she wondered who would be texting her early in the morning. Aggie looked at her phone, and noticed it was Trollex. Delighted that her "secret crush" was texting her, she checked his messages.

Trollex: Hey Aggie, are you up?

Aggie: I am now, what's up?

Trollex: I heard that my parents are gonna go to Lonesome Flats today, and I was thinking... Is it okay that you should visit Techno Reef again today? If you have nothing to do?

Aggie: I think I have time. When are we going to meet?

Trollex: I think I can get to the beach at 10:45am

Aggie: Done. I'll see you at beach

After sending that last message, Aggie made a yawn as she decided to go back to bed to save her energy for another visit to Techno Reef.

Aggie woke up again after a 5-hour nap, and decided to go to the beach without telling her family, but just like how she escaped when she took Trollex for a tour of other kingdoms for the first time, she always used her decoy. When she arrived at the beach, she noticed Trollex coming for her,

"Hey Trollex," she said tiredly.

Trollex emerged from the water, and noticed the frown of Aggie's face, "Hi Aggie, are you okay?"

Aggie snapped awake as she replied, "Yeah. Sorry, I woke up too early today to plant one of the dance plants you gave me on a pot of soil, and I placed it near the window for sunlight. And I was also feeding the fish you gave me. It's cute."

"So, are we ready to go?" Trollex extended his hand to her.

Aggie smiled as she took out the Aggie decoy from under the rock, put it on top of the latter, and wore her waterproof glass helmet before nodding at Trollex, and ready to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trollex and Aggie swam off, and instead of heading to the direction of Techno Reef, Trollex led Aggie to another direction.