Techno Troll on Land

It's been a almost a week since Trollex first emerged to the surface, and first encountered a Land Troll. He couldn't get his mind off about the land, and the trailer he saved from drowning. Glad his parents didn't punish him for that, but he was so worried about that Troll. He knew he was a princess, but she looked so sad, helpless, and lonely, not because of her colors, but because she was picked on. Emerging from the ocean was not enough for him, Trollex wanted to explore further, but he didn't know much about the land. He was still thinking about the princess and Harmonious Land, and maybe... she'll be able to help him understand land, and maybe she'll give him a tour if allowed.

One night, Trollex was squirming on his clam bed, trying to close his eyes and go to sleep, but his eyes were wide open, "Ugh! I can't sleep!"

Beat noticed his best friend couldn't sleep as he swam by the prince's side, "I'm here, buddy. You know I always keep your company if you can't sleep. What's on your mind?"

"It's that princess from Harmonious Land. She..." Trollex sighed as he stopped his sentence, "She was so interesting. I've never seen a Land Troll before, but her, she's so gray, but she's... kinda pretty."

"Aawww, I saw her too, Trollex. I was there..., and sorry for blowing your cover," the Beat Drop Button said.

"It's okay, Beat. You have feelings too, so I took responsibility for sneaking out, but... I can't help but think about Princess Aggie. It's just... I saw her get picked on by those bullies, and nearly killed her. I felt bad about her."

"Hey, you did what you did, that was right. You saved her, and that's all that matters."

"I know, but... I want to see her again. I wanna make sure she's alright after that. And maybe... maybe she can show me around what land is like," Trollex said.

But Beat swam up from Trollex's side as he knew what he was planning to do, "Trollex, as much as I supported you, but you can't sneak around all the time from your parents. What if they come looking for you and ask me again? I don't want that to happen again."

Trollex realized his best friend had a point. He didn't want to give Beat too much pressure of covering for him again. He needed to make another plan without anything blowing his cover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Trollex was drawing and carving something with rocks and corals. He even put some seaweeds and pearls on it, and drew a doodle on it. It is revealed that what Trollex was doing is making a statue version of himself. He drew his face on a rock with chalk, then used seaweeds as its hair, and pearls as its top knot. He also used glowing algae to give glowing effects on his statue.

Beat watched his best friend making a decoy statue of himself as he whimpered in panic while pacing around, "Okay, I know I said what I don't want to cover for you again, but... This isn't what I meant!"

Trollex then put his statue on a rock, "Alright, Beat, this is... Smollex. Yeah! He's in-charge now. Got it?"

Beat only whimpered in response, but Trollex was confident the plan would work. Trollex then swam away to get back to Harmonious Land.

"This is bad. This is a bad idea!" Beat squeaked in panic.

Trollex swam out of Techno reef without any Techno Troll or sea creatures. He didn't want anyone in his kingdom to see him or they would tell the king and queen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long swim, Trollex noticed the water had gotten shallow. This meant he was closing by as he remembered. When there was no more water to swim in, Trollex emerged from the surface of the water, and glanced around. The ski, the clouds, the birds, it's just like how he saw them when he first came out of the water.