Secret Love Exposed

Yep! This is quick, right? Few of my remaining chapters were ready, just quick edits, and they were ready to be posted. I'm not sure if I'll post again tomorrow. I have to finish the last remaining chapters. I hope you like this chapter. It's not perfect since I'm still in writer's block.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After countless numbers of dates for the past 3 weeks, Trollex and Aggie became intimate, and love spending time with each other. They nearly forgot about their responsibilities, but they got a chance to stay focused, not just on their role as future heirs to their respective kingdoms, but also to avoid giving their parents suspicions about why they were too busy with their duties. They had been seeing each other just twice or thrice a day, and texted every night before their curfew. They wished they won't have to deal with their arranged plans for their future so they could spend time with each other in secret. No one knew about their relationship except for Barb. Trollex and Aggie knew their relationship won't be kept a secret any longer, but they hoped they would stay together, just the two of them.

There was a day when they couldn't see each other for a moment. They were tight in their schedule on some days of those 3 weeks. They really missed each other every second of every day if they didn't see each other. Besides taking care of their future as rulers of their kingdoms, they were just bored and didn't know what else to do.

Even though Aggie was given some free time, spending time with few friends isn't going to cheer her up. She was free to roam around other land kingdoms, she just wished he could explore the kingdom again with Trollex.

Trollex had been a Party DJ for someone's birthday party as part of his schedule, and there was no excuse for that. As prince and future king, it's his duty to drop the beat, but it was a lonely party with Aggie. He could just imagine she would be here.

Trollex: Till death do us part
But we're already past that phase.
This is a brand new start,
And I think I deserve some praise.

For the way that I feel!
Despite an arranged marriage
And the stress of emotional baggage.

Our love is so real!
I've let my emotions go
And now move with the flow!

This is the mantra
This is my life!
You're playing with now
Till the end of the night!

Surrounded by fire
The passion ignites!
A hit of that feel of true love
Like I'm on cloud 9!

Trollex and Aggie: I'm addicted to the madness!
Being with you's my Atlantis!
We're forever gonna have a reason to stay united!
Let me leave my soul to glow, and have our love ignited!

I'm addicted to the feeling!
My heart beating fast, without ending!
And we're never gonna want this special feeling to end!
Just concede and give in to that yearning to be with me again!

Aggie: Yeah, you fell in love
But you fell deeper in this pit.
While stuff happens up above
So count your blessings, cause this is it.

You're not letting it go!
So what if I'm still young
Our love is forever young!

You already know!
So come if you're feeling brave
And let's party like a rave!

You want it, I got it
See what you like?
We could have it all
By the end of the night!

Your charm and your kindness
My giddy delight!
A hit of that feel of true love
Like I'm on cloud 9!