Dinner wit the Royal Techno Family

"I can't believe you've brought a Land Troll into our kingdom," King Ocean sighed in disappointment.

"How did you know?" Trollex asked.

"We found out from Laguna. She was so guilty for keeping a secret from us, so she spilled the pebbles," The king explained.

Trollex tilted his head, and glared at Laguna who was behind his parents and shrugging at him.

"Also, we found this one-of-a-kind ball from above," Queen Seastar was still holding the beach ball that Aggie used at the rave earlier.

Trollex was so ashamed that he kept secrets from his own parents about Aggie's visit as he lowered his head.

"Trollex, who is this Land Troll?" Ocean demanded an answer.

Trollex answered quietly, "It's Princess Aggie."

Ocean's eyes widened as he recognized the Troll's name, "The Troll you saved from drowning? I never knew that Troll would be interested in Techno music."

"Or underwater," Seastar added,

"Trollex, son, what you did was wrong," the king started as Trollex waited for a punishment, "That's not how a future king should welcome another Troll to our kingdom without his parents!"

"What?" the prince was surprised by what his father just said.

"You should invite her for dinner. We should get to know her more," His mother clarified.

"Wait, you're not mad?"

"A little mad for bringing a Land Troll here, but maybe knowing this princess a little more would be good for the future of our kingdom. You should call her and invite her for dinner, if she can because she won't eat underwater," the king of Techno chuckled.

"Honey!" Seastar snapped at her husband for teasing their son's friend, "We should have dinner in the cave where we occasionally raved."

Ocean rolled his eyes, and sighed, "Alright, fine, we'll have dinner in the cave."

"Yes!" Trollex exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Harmonious Land, in Magic Castle, Aggie laid down on her bed tiredly, feeling frustrated abut what happened between her and Trollex.

They were just swimming and having fun, but all of a sudden, he was so close to her. Their noses touched each other, only an inch to a kiss. She couldn't believe it! They weren't supposed to be that close. Trollex was going to get married, and she wasn't supposed to be in love with an engaged Troll. Aggie slammed a pillow on her face, and groaned.

Just then, her frustrations interrupted when she heard her phone rang in her hair. Aggie pulled her phone out, and noticed it was Trollex calling. She rubbed her face, and answered the phone, acting normally.

"Hey, Trollex, you called early!"

"Um, Aggie, I called you now because... my parents found out," Trollex whispered through his phone.

Aggie was startled by this as he sat up, "What? They found out you visited land?!"

"Uh, no, but they found out you came to Techno Reef," Trollex explained.

"Oh, are we in trouble?"

"Actually, mom and dad told me to invite you for dinner."

"Wait, what? Really?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised as you were when your parents invited me for dinner. Look, all I know is my parents want to know you more, and we will have dinner at the same cave I show you."