Missing You At Trollsmas

One week later

It's been a week now. A week. Trollex and Aggie never made any contact with each other since that dinner. That was the last time they saw each other, and after that, it's like they already forgot each other, but they didn't. They kept thinking about each other every day, hoping to see each other again.

Aggie has been sending Trollex dozens of messages everyday, but he never replied back. She even called him, but it was never reached. She ever tried to write letters to him, just in case he never received her tests, but her papers were soaked with water when she tried to send them. Aggie even went out to the beach every morning to see if Trollex decided to visit, but he never did. There were days she wanted to stay on the beach all day to wait for her crush, but it was a waste of time for her. She did invite some of her friends to hang out on the beach, but it wasn't the same without Trollex. He's the most interesting Troll Aggie ever met in her life. He took interest in her world, and he trusted her to teach him everything she knew about land. Things can be boring when Aggie hangs out with fellow Land Trolls sometimes.

Aggie wanted Trollex to visit her, because it was already the Winter Trollstice, when the first snowflake dropped from the sky, and snow day came. Aggie wanted to show Trollex snow, and they would play and have fun together. She was sure Techno Trolls had never experienced snow before, and she wanted Trollex to have the time of his life with snow, but he still hadn't showed up. She tried to keep herself distracted from thinking of Trollex by cleaning her secret collection room, and keeping the dance plants wet to prevent them from growing into a huge dance plant.

The Magic Musical Princess began to think that Trollex might be distant from her... or she was distancing from him because of his father's request. She didn't want to be away from him or ignore him, but she didn't want to get in trouble with his father.

"Why is Trollex not answering me? Does he hate me? Does he didn't want to be friends with me anymore? Is he really that busy?" Aggie sighed sadly that she realized she didn't have a chance to tell Trollex how she felt around her, "I wish I have done something sooner."

Aggie was saddened and missed her new "best friend" so much. If only she could tell him, but she was afraid he wouldn't feel the same way.

Trollsmas is coming, and she has to stay focused celebrating with her family.

Meanwhile, in Techno Reef, Trollex was too busy participating on planning for his arranged wedding, and his coronation. He didn't want to talk to his father after their argument that evening. He kept giving him the silent treatment. Despite Trollex didn't want to talk, he still obeyed his father's orders, or there will be consequences.

Trollex was doing a lot of paperworks, attending classes, checking on decoration arrangements for the wedding, checking on the food, arranging security for protection, and practicing their coronation speeches to deliver once he inherited the crown. Trollex was really booked throughout the week, and couldn't find a way to tell Aggie how he was. He couldn't send a letter or text messages since his father confiscated his phone. Trollex admitted. He missed Aggie. He missed holding her hand or hugging her or listening to her voice. He tried everything to reach for her, but he couldn't find a way, especially with guards and staff watching his activities.

The Techno Prince was thinking about his crush, and he wasn't sure how she was right now. He missed her, and he was so... incomplete without her. He couldn't stop thinking about her, and... he wished that he would've told her how he felt, but he was afraid she wouldn't feel the same, and he didn't want to lose her as his friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, after a week with no contacts from Aggie, Trollex has a chance to escape from duties and the kingdom, just to see Aggie again. Other Techno Trolls, especially his parents, thought he was practicing his speech for his coronation, but that was an excuse to escape and go to Harmonious Land. He swam as fast as he could so no one would see or catch up with him