Epilogue

Finally. The last chapter of "Part Of Your World" has arrived, and right on time on the day of the release of "The Little Mermaid". I hope you like this last chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ceremony began. The wedding was finally happening. The bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle. Poppy, Holly, Sophie, and a few other girls that Aggie knew became bridesmaids. Prince D, Cooper, and a few other male Trolls became groomsmen. Even though Barb didn't like the title "bridesmaid" as it was too girly for her, so she only wore a tux. Trollzart was the one hosting this wedding as he was one of the oldest leaders in all of Troll Kingdom. When the groom walked down the aisle, he stood at one side, waiting for his bride.

Once Minuet, the most talented Classical Troll in Symphonyville, played Canon in D with the piano, all land Trolls on Aggie's side stood up from their seats, and they and the Techno Trolls turned around to see the lovely bride. Aggie just slowly marched down the aisle, wearing her beautiful white dress, and carrying a bouquet of flowers and dance plants.

Trollex had never seen his bride so beautiful before, and he never thought he would finally marry the Troll of his dreams. Aggie was beyond happy to see her groom. He looked so handsome in her eyes. More handsome than the first time they met. Trollex looked so good in his groom suit. In the middle of the march, King Galileo and Queen Bernadette guided their daughter down the rest of the aisle.

When they made it to the front, Aggie's parents gave their daughter away to her future husband. Galileo and Bernadette gave a warm smile to Trollex, wishing him good luck and hoping he will take care of their daughter. Once the two were ready, Trollex and Aggie were facing front, ready to get married.

Trollzart was caught up in the moment as he couldn't handle the smile on his face when he saw two different trolls standing together at this altar, wanting to be married. He quickly snapped out of it as he cleared his throat, "Ladies and GentleTrolls, we are gathered here today in this wonderful time to celebrate the beautiful union of Prince Trollex and the Techno Troll, and Princess Aggie of the Magic MusclalTrolls," Trollex and Aggie couldn't pay much attention to Trollzart as they couldn't stop staring at each other's eyes. They just loved staring at each other, even in their wedding clothes, "Never thought I would see a day of two different Trolls went this far to make a strong commitment to be together. They would sacrifice everything to be with each other," The Classical Troll leader almost shed a tear, but he tried to hold his tears, and continued, "I promise myself I won't cry on weddings, but... this is their day, and it's their time to shine, to show all Troll kind that no matter how different they, how they live in different Troll society, love always find a way," Trollzart then turned to Trollex, "Prince Trollex, you may say your vow."

Finally, he had been waiting for this for a while. Trollex didn't write his own vows. He didn't practice either. He wanted to save the words from his heart for the real wedding. He sighed, just to let the stress out, and spoke, "Princess Aggie, before I met you, I was trapped in my own shell, and I thought I would live in just in my fantasy that I would gain freedom on my own. I even fantasized myself living in the world above. But when I met you, I saw myself in you that I could learn more about the land. And then, the longer we became friends, the more that I fell in love with you when I kept seeing you." His vows almost made Aggie cry. Her tears were showing in her eyes. Trollex held her hands a little tighter as he was willing to give his heart out to her, "I know that it would be impossible, but I loved you so much, I couldn't keep my feelings for myself. I love you, Aggie. I did everything to be with you, even showing you my kingdom and my future. I made your wish come true, and I'll keep doing it again, just to see you happy, just to be with you for the rest of my life. I'd be happy to be part of your world."