꧁Mini Imagines ꧂

——————
𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙

"Come on, darling, are you ready yet?" Five called out to you from the other side of the door. Admiring at yourself in the mirror and fixing your outfit. You were getting ready to go on a date with Five, no special occasion, just him showing affection.

You opened your door and showed Five your outfit

Insert picture of a pretty outfit

He looked at you for a good five seconds, admiring and taking in every detail of your body before looking back up to your face.

"You look beautiful, my love." He spoke softly while looking into your (e/c) eyes. You smiled and thanked him, before he took your hand, kissed it, and lead you out of the room.

———————-
𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

You woke up sleepily with the morning sun shining through the windows. Beside you, laid your sleeping boyfriend, Five. His hair was a little messy, and his hand was entangled with your hand, you blushed at the sight. He was only soft around you, because he trusted you with all of his heart, and you trusted him too. He could tell you his feelings without being, ashamed, embarrased or confused, and you were always there to help him. Back when the apocalypse was about to happen, you believed him and helped him all you could.

"Hello angel." You heard from the side of you. Turning your head toward him, you replied with, "Good morning fivey," and scruffed his hair. "how did you sleep?" you added.

"I always have a good sleep when you're with me. Waking up to a beautiful face like yours...." His morning voice slowly trailing off as he wrapped his arms around your waist, falling back asleep.
——————

Yeah this is short, but its because I will post another chapter later on. On another note:

What do you guys think of my super swaggy roblox avatar 💅🍷Lauv you 💕💕

Lauv you 💕💕