Shifting + Script

ok so, i made a few shifting scripts for tua and ofc im thinking of shifting there.

Ehhdushjsj im so excited

ANYWAY
for those of you who dont know what shifting is,

Its taking your conciousness and moving it into your desired reality, say The Umbrella Academy.

You can watch youtube videos or look up what shifting is because im not good at explaining things.

Theres also some good shifting information on wattpad.

Shifting is completely safe and you CAN NOT get stuck in your desired reality (sometimes called DR)

I have not fully shifted before but I'm working on it, and if you are like me and you haven't fully shifted yet, stay positive! You can do it!

Scripts:

Scripts are notes and details you can write down about what you want your DR to be like. You can write your script on a piece of paper, Google Slides or Google Docs, Notion, Notes app, or really anything if you can write it down and remember it.

I'll show you an example of mine

—————————

Location: Umbrella Academy
--
MY DR SELF:

Age: physically 15, mentally 30

Name: Eight Hargreeves

Birthday: October 1st 1989

Power: Invisibility

FRIENDS:
I am in a good relationship with all of the Hargreeves, me and Five are dating.
Everyone thinks I am nice and a good friend

LOVE:
Me and Five Hargreeves are in love with each-other. Five is protective and gets jealous a lot, he loves affection and PDA, and loves spending time with me.

SAFETY:

I have high pain tolerance

I can not die, get sick, or get pregnant.

1 hour in my CR is a day in my DR

When I have shifted to my DR, my eyes will automatically open and someone will slap me

When I say, "i thlammed my peenith in the car door" I will return to my CR

I have a small tattoo on my wrist of my safeword

I will remember everything from my CR

I will remember everything from my DR

—————————
Your DR self is very important, describe specific details about what you want to look like in your DR. You can look like anything, sound like anything, and...be anything. Like you could shift to cookie run kingdom and be a cookie if you wanted to, my guy.

Also add your DR age, your DR birthday and stuff about you. Remember that this is a quick draft of my script, and it doesn't include a lot, so you can add as much stuff ad you want!

Friends: Your relationship with your friends and family is important for you to know. Are they toxic? Nice? You can describe what they look like and how they act towards you.

Love: love is optional, but i chose to be in love with THE ONE AND ONLY MR FIVE 😍🤤🗿
Your love section should be similar to your friends section. Describe PDA levels, how jealous they get, and how they act around you.

‼️‼️NOW SAFTEY IS MAD IMPORTANT: ‼️
You need to be safe in your DR. Don't put out personal info about your current reality self (CR) these are real people but just in another reality.