(I) Lies <pt. 3>

A/N: this whole chapter is fives pov lol also tell me if I made any mistakes, I made this at 11 pm last night 🧍🏻‍♀️

Five pov:

I sat at my desk working, and I had to work a little harder and longer because most of my stuff is at Y/N's house, and I need to work up the money to buy things for Delores house. What I did was a douchebag move, I know, and I still love Y/N, but ever since I saw Delores I just fell in love with her looks too.

Yeah.. Delores may have breast and butt implants but shes pretty nice and looks hot. I knew that cheating on Y/N was bad and would break her heart, but I just felt the urge to be with Delores too.

"Hargreeves? Five?" I heard my name being called from a female voice not too far away. I stood up quickly, thinking Delores came to pick me up from work, but really it was just one of the secretary people.

--
A/N: IM SO SORRY BUT IDK WHAT YHE PEOPLE WHO ANSWER PHONES AND DELIVER MESSAGES ARE CALLED LIKE 🏃‍♀️💨
--
"Five? You have a message from a caller named Delores." The woman spoke as my hopes grew.

Maybe shes just going to be late for picking me up.

I thought as she pulled out a sticky note and handed it to me.

I know this is last minute, but I found someone new,I cheated on you, and I want to break up with you, Im sorry.

What the-

My heart sank at the words. Delores cheated on me? No, she couldnt and she wouldnt! No, no this isn't real, its fake, its probably Y/N or someone trying to prank me.

I decided to stay the for at least 45 minutes more for work, although I kept telling my mind it was a prank, something kept poking at the back of my neck about it.

Finally, its been 45 minutes, still anxious, I quickly grabbed my things and left my office, signing out.

—-🏎timeskip to delores house 🏎------

I yanked my keys out and swiftly opened my car door, running to the front door, and pushing it open. I let my briefcase fall out of my hands as I sped-walked to the room. I placed my hand on the knob, taking a deep shaky breath. If I knew the note was fake, why was I so stressed about it? I chuckled a bit before opening the door slowly and speaking,

"Hey sweethear-"

I stood in front of the queen sized bed, seeing Delores and two older men on either side of her. One guy, tall, very muscular and most likely on steroids was holding her waist, while the other guy, looked at least 15 years older than Delores was leaving sloppy kisses on her neck.

"Delores? What the fuck is going on here?" I spoke with anger in my voice, clearly wanting to stab all three of them at the moment.

"What do you think were doing? Baking cookies? who the hell are you?" The taller guy spoke up, as Delores, wearing nothing but dainty red underwear kept her head buried on the older guys chest.

"I am her boyfriend, now you tell me, who the fuck are you and why are you here, touching her like that!" I screamed, taking off my tie, getting ready to strangle them, before the muscular guy stood up.

"You? Dating her? Pathetic, you're like, 15 or something, why don't you go ask someone else? Maybe someone at the playground?" He joked as Delores laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I THOUGHT WE WERE DATING? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND I LEFT Y/N FOR YOU!" I screamed, louder than I intended to at Delores who flinched. "I left..Y/N..for you!" I yelled once again, emphasizing the word 'you'. I let tears fall onto the floor as the three people in front of me watched me weep.

"You wanna join us?" The older man asked me, calmly as if I hadn't said anything before that.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do I wanna join you?" I mocked him, walking closer and closer before wrapping my necktie around his throat and making it tighter and tighter. Sounds of restraining and gasping for air was all I could hear, except for Delores screaming for me to let go and lightly hitting me. Suddenly, the muscular guy grabbed both of my shoulders from behind me and threw me off, making my necktie come off with me. I hit the ground hard as pain ricocheted from where my head hit the floor all throughout my body. He stepped on my throat, applying not too much pressure but just enough for it to make me hurt.

"Five, I only used you for your money, I was never in love with you, if I'm being honest, Y/N is much hotter than you." She said with a smirk as the older guy gasped for air and started breathing normally again. "Now get out, nobody wants you here. Just a useless boy for a number as a name." Delores added, crushing my ego as the muscular man took his foot off of my throat. I sat up quickly before he grabbed my collar again.

"Fighting me isn't going do anything, it isn't gonna get her back, just leave." He spoke into my face, sternly as I stood up and ran out of the house.

I sobbed uncontrollably and although I wanted to stop, I couldn't. The pain was unbearable. Slowly, words made its way inside my head. Now I know how Y/N feels. I'm so stupid to leave her like that! I collapsed on a sidewalk, not caring about who drove or walked by and stared at me. I wanted it to go away, I wanted to be with Y/N again, be in her arms, kissing her forehead and call her mine again. But I fucked it all up. I don't blame her, it's all my fault. A few minutes had passed and I had decided I needed a better place to go and cry, one that wasn't in public. Right before I stood up, I heard a familiar voice.

"Five?"

———-
Quite the plot-twist eh? 😏
ILL MAKE A PART 4 DWWW

SO I WAS GETTING NOTIFS ABOUT THIS SERIES AND I WAS LIKE "oh how great Im glad people are enjoying my book what nice people 💕" THEN I REMEMBERED I DIDNT MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER

ALSO PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS ON WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO 😰

again, thank you all so much for readingg ilysm !! dms are open in case you want to talk ! See you in the next chapter, loves 💕