(I) Cuddles

3rd person pov:

Five was out, working late. He was coming home pretty soon, and Y/N was on her bed in the academy, reading one of her favorite books. The academy was quiet, except for the quiet, tranquil sound of Y/N flipping the page, oh, and Luther walking around the hallways. A Quarter after 10 pm, she heard a familiar sound in front of her and lifted the book from her face.

"Hello Five." She said to the boy in front of her.

"Hello, my angel." He replied tiredly as he flopped on her bed and reached up to give her a forehead kiss, then laid his head on her chest. Y/N played with his hair while looking at the butterfly necklace on her neck.

"So how was work today?" She tried to engage in a conversation. He inhaled deeply through his nose before saying,

"It was fine, tiring but fine."

"Did you eat anything?" She asked, concerned a bit.

"Yes, I had leftovers from last night." She bent her head down to kiss the top of his head.

"You must be tired, huh?" She asked, scratching his head as he nodded slowly. Laying her head back into the pillow as she held her book with one hand and softly playing with Fives hair with the other.

About five minutes had past and Five had quickly fallen asleep on Y/N's chest. Y/N noticed this and had fallen asleep with him a few minutes later.

Of course, no one in the academy usually fell asleep at 10:35 pm, so Klaus was just wandering around the academy. He happened to peek his head through their door to find the couple tangled up with each other.

"Im so single." Klaus mumbled as he sped-walked to another room to grab a camera. Later, Klaus once again poked his head through the door and snapped a few photos of them.

CAUGHT IN 4K 😡📸

Klaus thought to himself as the photos printed out. He grabbed them and ran downstairs.
————————

Klaus stared at his work; photos of Five and Y/N cuddled up against each other. He suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs, so he ran into another room and hid.

"What the-"
"KLAUS!!"

The couple heard muffled giggles coming from the other room, they both looked at each other before heading into that room.

"KLAUS WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Five yelled, causing Klaus to stop laughing.

"What? Afraid you'll be caught with this lovely lady?" Klaus informed, referring to me.
Five rolled his eyes before speaking again.

"No! Its just the fact that you had to stalk us and take photos of us while we were sleeping." During their little fight-fest, Y/N decided to take down the photos. She admired them, not in a creepy way, but in a way that she thought the two of them were adorable.

"BUT YOU AND Y/N ARE ADORABLE SLEEPERS!" Klaus snapped, causing Y/N to get back into reality and jog back into the room that Five and Klaus were in.

"Five, lets go, its fine."

"NO IT ISNT, HE'S A STALKE-"

"I know, but he won't do it again, right Klaus?" Y/N asked her brother in a forcing way, because she knew if he did it again, Five would go stage seven of paradox psychosis on him.

Klaus nodded before Y/N dragged Five by his hand back into their room.

"Y/N, I don't mean to be creepy or anything, but the pictures.. are kinda cute." Five said bashfully, looking down.

"I know, and Klaus was right, we are adorable together." She spoke before pecking the tip of his nose with her soft lips.

——————
THIS WAS REQUESTED BY l_isasimp
I dont know if this is exactly what you want Im sorry 😰😰
ALSO I KNOW I SAID I WOULD POST ANOTHER CHAPTER A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I DIDNT. MY DAD TURNED MY SCREEN TIME FOR ONLY 3 HOURS-

SO IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT TOO BUT ILL POST MORE OFTEN
ily sm bestays 💕💕 ty for reading and remember to send requests! Dms are open too 🥶