(I) Lies

THIS IS GONNA BE A SAD ONE SO HERES SOME TISSUE OR SOMWTHING 🧻
Warning: sad 😢 also the word slūt
--------------

Y/N pov:

My boyfriend, Five told me a few weeks ago that from now on he would be working a few extra hours, I'm not sure why, but he seemed pretty happy to do so, so I'll just let him be. I glanced at the clock that read 8:02.

Five said he would be home by 6:30

I got pretty hungry, and I would always wait for Five until we both sat down to eat dinner, but I decided to make something quick and save my leftovers.
————-
I finished my bowl of ramen and set the bowl down on the coffee table. 8:42, read the clock in front of me. I turned off the t.v and went into the kitchen, poured some of the leftover ramen into a thermos, and grabbed my car keys. I stepped outside my front door and walked to my car. I didn't notice my outfit until I sat down on the seat. I was in a loose tank top and short shorts. I didn't feel like changing, since my outfit was comfortable and all I was doing was checking up on Five at his work.

------timeskip to Fives work------

Stepping out of my car, I walked toward the building, and tried opening the door.

Locked

What? How could it be locked? I then glanced at the words on the door.
----
Hours:
8am-7pm
----
Then where the hell would he be? Then it hit me.

Hes probably picking up dinner for me somewhere! Silly Y/N..

I scoffed and chuckled a bit before jogging to my car again and opening the door.

He's so sweet to me

I thought to myself, re-imagining the times he brought me dinner after he worked.
--------
I turned into my driveway and pulled out the keys as I stepped out of my car. I decided to  surprise Five and scare him, so I had to stay quiet and sneaky. I walked on the sidewalk and noticed Five's car parked on the other side.

I stuck my house key into the doorknob and turned it as the door opened. I took off my sandals and set them on the shoe rack as I noticed a pair of red heels that were certainly not mine. My stomach did a mini backflip as I stood up, shaking a little bit.

Maybe he just bought them for me?

I tried thinking to push away the thought of him cheating on me.

I sped-walked through the hallway before hearing,

"Fuck, you're hot." It was Five's voice. Then I heard a small giggle coming from the same room.

I opened the door with force and almost fell into the room. What I saw absolutely broke me. A girl, blonde curly hair, with only a bra on, on Fives lap, while Five was kissing her neck and part of her breasts, until they heard me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" The girl quickly got off of his lap as Fives mouth was agape, staring at me with scared eyes.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I yelled at the both of them, who looked shocked and scared at the same time. Five started to stutter as the girl stood up and grabbed her shirt which was laying on the ground.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know what I was doing and this isn't really what you think we're doing!" Five started with a small voice while I stayed there with an angry face, tears about to fall.

"Who. The hell. Is this." I repeated again, with a stern voice, my eyes on the blonde.

"I'm Delores, Five and I started dating a few weeks ago. Who are you?" She said giggling a little as she adjusted her shirt.

"D-D-Delores, this is my g-g-girlfriend Y/N." Five spoke standing up.

"What?! Baby! You didn't tell me you had another girlfriend!" Delores said to him, confused.

"I'm not his girlfriend anymore, he's all fucking yours." I said, kicking Five's groin.

"FUCK, NO PLEASE Y/N WE CAN TALK THIS OUT." He yelled out, grabbing his groin and trying to convince me as I walked out of the bedroom door.

"I trusted you Five! You lied to me! You're not my boyfriend, you aren't my friend, you are just a liar!" I yelled back at him, salty tears rushing down my face. "I loved you Five! You broke my heart!" I yelled again, breaking off the necklace he gave me a few months ago and chucking it at him.

"No, Y/N please! Let's talk this out! We always fix our problems!" He said as the girl put her arm around his shoulder. Five pushed her off.

"NO! GO FUCK YOUR SLUT FIVE, I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I said as I smacked Five. "NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW DAMNIT!" I screamed at the both of them.

"Y/n-"

"OUT!"

"Can I at least get my clothes?" He spoke softly.

"You should've had your stuff packed when you decided to break my heart. Leave." I said, a bit calmly as I pushed him out the door.

I cannot believe that just happened

My boyfriend cheated on me.
Five cheated on me.
what am I gonna do now?
—————-

#sadbartsimpsonedits
OKAY ILL PROBABLY MAKE A PART TWO. ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT PART? ILY BABESS

if you get this edit update; i changed the girls name to delores because why not.