Chapter 3

" Okay Juliet what is really going with you and Justin? " Kellin asks. kellin had takin me outside so we could take in private. Kate and the kids left a while ago sadly.

" What do you want me to say kell? I'll be staying for a while. " I say. He shakes his head know there was more.

" I know there is more Juliet! What's making you stay longer! " He some what yells. I was taken back a bit.

" Well for starters he caught me when I almost ate shit and called me princess. He also said I looked cute in his jacket. then he asked me if we could start over. that's all kellin." I say. Kellin smirk a little. what the fuck is going on with them?

" Kellin shut the fuck up! I don't like Justin and he doesn't like me okay?!" I grumble. kellin raises a brow at me.

" Yeah okay sure you don't. " he smirks. I sigh heavily and punch his shoulder. I'm starting to hate people asking me this fucking question. I turn on my heels and walk back the bus. I fling open the door and saw the guy from ptv and everyone else that's asked me about Justin. oh joy Justin here too.

" If any of you fucking assholes ask me one more fucking time about Justin and I....I'm going to punch you in the throat. Justin and I are trying to be friend. key fucking word trying. if any of you ask me if we are dating I'm going to punch you. we are trying to be friends. I don't like him and I'm 50% sure he doesn't like me. This is your warning ask me again I'm going to punch you" I hiss. They all looked shocked.

" And maybe one fucking day if I'm fucking drunk by love or some bull shit maybe we will date or better yet we will find someone who make each other happy. So fucking call me his girlfriend or call him my Boyfriend I'm going to hit you. If you wanna ask justin about it go the fuck ahead because I'm sick of the fucking question" I hiss out again and turn to walk off the bus. fuck sake. I pat my pocket for my smokes. Fuck me I left them inside the bus. I groan in frustration and run a hand in my hair. these assholes make me fucking crazy. Fuck my life. I herd the bus door open and then close.

" Juliet hey" says mike. I turn to look at him. I give him a small smile. I was more annoyed from everyone asking me about Justin. I shake my head.

" hi mike... " i mutter drifting off. Mike sighs softly from besides me.

" Mike I'm really sick of people asking me about Justin... Like I don't really know how I feel about it..." I mutter.

" what do you mean? " Mike asks. I sigh and pop my knuckles.

" Like I don't know how I feel. Do I like him... Do I hate him. I don't know how I feel about it. Shit in like the past few days he's seen me with out a shirt on. He called me princess and said I looked cute in his favorite jacket. when I was babysitting kellin's and Kate's kids... we were sitting really close to each other. but we sorta didn't have a option but he had his arm around my shoulder. Then he told me I was good with kids. Kellin called and I couldn't get my phone from my back pocket so he grabbed it and held it up to my ear so I could talk." I say to mike.

" So you might like him? because I think he might like you...because that's not just a friendly "princess" or a friendly "you look cute In my jacket" question" he says. I nod my head at him.

" Did he blush at all? Act any different towards you? " Asks mike. I look up at him. I start to nod my head quickly.

" He blushed a lot at me... And yeah of course his attitude has changed. He's been really really nice to me and I really like this Justin... mike I really like this new Justin... what's happening to me..." I whisper. mike sighs and pulls me into his arms. I bury my face in his chest and close my eyes. Mike rubs my back softly.

" Juliet maybe you do like him. I know you don't want to hear it. but maybe you do like him or you are gaining some type feelings for him. Maybe just maybe he feels the same way Juliet. " Mike says. I think for moment. Do I like him? I didn't move from mikes arms he only squeezed me tighter. I swallow the lump in my throat.

" If he does happen to ask you out go for it and if you like great. if you don't tell him. but don't lead him on. I can see it in your eyes Juliet...you really want to be his friends but your heart was more. I can see it in him too." he whispers. I take a deep breath inhaling mikes cologne. Maybe he's right. what am I saying maybe for mike is always right. lets not get to crazy here Juliet. it might be a good thing. I hear Justin laugh coming out of the bus. My heart flutters. What is happening to me. Mike squeezes me again snapping me out my thoughts.

" Don't stress your self out. I can feel you stressing out. relax. " mike whispers. I could still here Justin talking to Kellin. My heart wanted to melt.

" I'm not stressing mike...i just... I don't know..." I mutter. mike kisses the top of my hair and pulls away a tad.

" guys come on were leaving to the next venue on the bus. " Vic says walking over to us. I let go of mike and hug Vic who wraps his arms around me. He gives me a tight squeeze and kisses my cheek. I giggle and pull away.

" I'll see you later vic. " I smile and kiss his cheek. I make my way back to sleeping bus. I walk in with a smile on my face. I walk towards the bunk area. digging around I find my pj. I go into the bath room and change quickly. Sighing I make my way to my bunk. I pat around looking for my book I was reading. grabbing it I head to the front of the bus. I take a seat and open my book.

" You want coffee? " Justin asks. I look up at him and nod my head. He twitches a smile and disappears into the kitchen. He walks back and sits next to me. I finish my page and place my book mark in my spot I stop at and close my book.

" So what did you and mike talk about? If you don't mind me asking." he asks. I giggle a bit. My heart beats a faster then normal.

" You know the normal. How I want to kill everyone " I joke. He chucks a bit and smiles at me. I look down blushing. I hear a beep telling us that the coffee was done. I get up and head to the kitchen. Justin eyes were watching my every move. Reaching for the coffee cups i grab two mugs. I pour my coffee in the cup. Justin grabs the coffee pot from my hand and our fingers brush together. I fucking shit you not I felt sparks when of hands touched. I fix my coffee and head back to the living area. I sit down and take a big gulp of my coffee and set it next to me.

" So do you wanna watch tv or a movie?" Justin ask.

" Oh um....actually I would love to watch a movie " I giggle. He give me a side smile and gets up to put a movie in. he plops back down next to me. I sit criss cross and drink my coffee.

" I hope Jaws isn't to scary for you princess " he smiles. I roll my eyes at him.

" Nah if I get to scared I got a teddy bear to hold. " I giggle. At this point I have no clue what the fuck is happing. All I know is that he's kellin me slowly. wait...did I just say kellin...instead of killing. Jesus I need some help. I groan in my head. My eyes focus on the movie. We sit Silents for a while till I speak up.

" Are you done with your cup? " I ask. He nods and hands me his cup. Our hands touch again and I feel the same spark I felt earlier. I take our cups and place them in the sink. I walk back and sit back next to Justin. Justin wraps his arm around my shoulders. my eyes get heavy and soon fall asleep.