Chapter 24

3 years later
~~~~~~~~~
Joel's P.O.V.
~~~~~
Kellin and Adam have been helping me look for a ring to prepose to Juliet with. We finally found one. It was a black band that had some small diamonds that surrounding a bigger one.

"Dude she'll love it!" Kellin says nudging my shoulder. I smile and bite my lip.

"She loves you a lot Joel. She'll love the ring. I've known the kid for a long time now and she'll love it." Adam says putting a hand on my shoulder.
~~~~~
Juliet was throwing a party at our house. Everyone missed her so she's throwing a party at our house. Yes we finally got a house together. Much to Kellin's displeasure. But it's a 10 minute drive away from him so he's okay with it. I pull into our drive way and saw a few cars parked. Which I was assuming it was the ptv and sws guys excluding Justin. Thanks to Kellin he gave her the idea for me. So she wouldn't even think twice about it. My fingers drum on the steering wheel.

"Well now or never I guess" I say to no one. I hop out the car and grab the bags from the store. I walk into the house and was greeted by everyone.

"BABE!" Juliet screeches. I laugh as she bust out of mikes grip. She grabs some of the bags out my hands.

"Is there more in the car?" She asks.

"Nah I just got what we need for today." I smile. I set down remaining bags that I had in my hands. Juliet wraps her arms around my neck and nuzzles her head in my chest.

"So. Much. Testosterone. In. This. House. I'm. Going. To. Die" she mumbles stoping for every word. I laugh and rub her back gently.

"I told you could have gone with me" I chuckle. She pulls out my grip.

"Do you really think I could trust all of them. In this house? Yeah I think not." She smiles. The door bell rings and Juliet smiles widely.

"DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ILL GET IT!" She yells. She rushes to the door and drags me behind her.

"DAKOTA! DAVID! KEN DOLL!" She screeches. She pulls them all in and hugs all three of them.

"I have a real name you know Jay?" Jairus says nudging her shoulder. She pats his shoulder and smiles at him.

"You'll always be my Ken doll" Juliet winks. We all walk over to the living room. I take a seat and Juliet sits on my lap. The door bell rings again and she throws her head back.

"I swear! They could walk in on changing no problem. But now because we have a house they ring the door bell! What the fuck man!" She whines as she walks to the door.

"HOLY SHIT! MY BABES FROM BLESS THE FALL! OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT THE OF MICE & MEN GUYS AND THE ALL TIME LOW FUCKERS!" She screeches. After a few minutes a group of people walk in. Thank god for our big house. Juliet doesn't sit down. She grabs a piece of paper and sharpie. She writes something down.

"You got lucky to date Jay Jay. She's a very difficult child that one!" Mike Fuentes laughs. I chuckle and nod my head.

"I know. I love her a lot tho. Her craziness and all" I laugh. All the guys and their girlfriends 'awwwww'.

"You all are nerds. Why I'm friends with all you dumb fuckers I don't know." She says.

"Because you love all of us!" Elliot from blessthefall laughs. Juliet give him the finger.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" She says. Juliet takes a seat on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. The door slams shut.

"God dammit Scotty!" I hear. Everyone bust out laughing. George and Scotty appear in the door way.

"THE GAY DADS! HELLO!" Juliet screeches.

"Heyo baby girl! Joel! Everyone else!" George laughs.

"We should get food started" I whisper in Juliets ear. She nods her head.

"I hope you fuckers are ready for some of my lasagna and chicken Alfredo baked ziti. All that type shit. Yes there is a vegetarian and vegan."I laugh. The both of us get up and head to the kitchen. My soon to be fiancée put all the food in the oven.

"I love you" I say. Juliet looks at me and smiles.

"I love you too" she says.
~~~~~
After dinner
~~~~~~
We were all sitting outside messing around. Jay was on the trampoline doing flips with Beau. Kellin was sitting next to me drinking a beer. Everyone else was judging Juliet and Beaus flips or were talking to each other.

"I can't wait to see you marry her. You make her so happy Joel." Kellin says. A smile tugs at the corner of my lips.

"Thanks Kellin." I say. Kellin pats my leg.

" you should pop the question now dude. I think it's a good time. The sun is setting and you have the fairy lights. It's like the way she dreamed of it to happen." Kellin smiles. I nod my head and rush inside. I grab the ring that was in the office in one of the cabinets. I take a deep breath and rush down stairs.

"Kellin,I'm scared"  I mumble.

"It will be okay Joel. She loves you. She'll say yes. I know that girl like the back of my hand she'll say yes." Kellin says giving my shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"JOEL! BABE! COME DO SOME FLIPS WITH ME!"she yells. I shove the velvet red box in my pocket and walk over. Kellin some what gets everyone to move towards the trampoline. Beau gets out and let's me in. Well now or never. She does a back flip and I take the time to drop on one knee. When she lands on her feet and turns to face me. She gasps and her hands go over her mouth.

"Oh my god Joel!" She gasps.

"Juliet, we've been together for a little over 3 years now. I've never met anyone who is so kind, funny, talented, and has so many band friends. I love every little thing about you. From the first time you ran into me...I knew you were the one for me. Juliet, will you marry me?" I say and bite my lip. She had tears running down her cheeks.

"yes! Joel! A billion times yes!" She says holding out her hand. I slide the ring on her finger and get up. I pull her into a tight hug and kiss her head. Everyone starts cheering for the both of us. I never seen so many phones out.

"I was scared you'd say no" I whisper to her.

"Nah. I like you a lot. I couldn't say no even if I tried" she giggles. I shake my head and hold her hand.

"I'M HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU BUT CAN WE HAVE DESSERT NOW!" Kellin yells. Juliet sighs and looks over at him. She gives him the finger and narrows her eyes at him.

"The fucking fairy wants to fight" she grumbles.
~~~~~
Hello guys! From now on out there will be a lot of time skips because this fic will be ending soon. It should be ending at chapter 30 or chapter 45. I'm not sure yet. But the feels are coming young ones >:).