Chapter 12

I was sitting with Joel at the bands tent. I was listening to music pretty loud. Instagram was pretty boring at the second but I went around commenting and liking kids pictures that I was tagged in. I feel one of my ear buds being pulled out. My eye dart to Joel who chucks at me.

"Your lip is bleeding Juliet." He says. Bring my pointer finger to my lip wipe away some of the blood. I look at my phone screen. Jesus when is my lip not bleeding. I scrunch my face up and wipe my lip with my youth in revolt tank. I pull out some Chapstick and put some on.

"Is it better?" I ask. He turns to look at me and study my face. He nod his head.

"Yeah. You bite your lip a lot huh?" He asks. I bite my lip again. I really need to stop but Ill continue to do it.

"Yep. there's no stopping it." I say with a laugh. He laughs and shakes his head. He takes a seat next to and puts the other ear bud in his ear. We were both leaning against each other. Joel and I were both on our phone checking whatever. I look up and see true smirking. oh this little shit is so dead. My phone vibrates on my lap. Sure enough it was true. Rolling my eyes I open it.

"OH MY GOD! HES SO DEAD!" I screech. true sent me a picture of us and I read the text.

"make sure to practice safe sex! USE A CONDOM!" I read. I rip out the one ear bud and throw my phone on the chair. I jog over to true who was looking at his phone. I put him in a head lock and drag him to Alive like Me tent.

"Joel take a picture of this!" I hiss. Joel grabs my phone and blushes. I mentally face palm. He saw Trues message. Joel takes the picture and set my phone down. i let go of true.

"Arahill you are so fucking dead." I hiss. He has a sly look on his face. I shove him towards his tent and he laughs and walks away. Taking a seat back next Joel.

"I'm sorry he's a little shit sometimes." I mutter. His cheeks turn red when I bring up the message.

"I'm going he my revenge on that little shit tomorrow. I'm playing this boys a bottom and following him around the whole day." I say narrowing my eyes at the air.

"It's okay... I know he was just messing around. But I would love to see you do that." he says with a small chuckle at the end. A slight smile tugs on my lips.

"So tell me about your self Juliet." He says. I look at him oddly but shrug my shoulders.

"Hmm. I was on the debate team my freshmen and junior year. I was the trouble maker in class but always got work done. High school I got into a lot of fights. Kellin Quinn and Mike Fuentes are my best friends. My favorite animal are wolfs. if you get me Mountain Dew or diet coke you've one my heart. I'm a little nerd at heart. I think its super cute when guys where there snap backs backwards. I have a lot of favorite bands. I'm the punk kid that likes to go in pits. I have 50 or so tattoos." I say.

"What was your first tattoo?" Joel asks. A grin spreads across my face. i show him my right forearm.

"I got this one when I was 18. Its a tattoo of my cat from back home. He's a black cross eyed cat." I smile.

"Hey guys!" Jairus smiles. Joel and I turn to look at him. I smile and wave at him. I see a group of around three girls come our way. they all looked around 15 maybe 16 years old.

"Hey guys! How you all doing today." Joel says getting up. The shorter girl shy walks up to the tent.

"We've been good! Watched your guy's set it was great by the way! ." One says with a big smile. I giggle a bit.

"Can I please get the black shirt in a small." The shorter one asks shyly. Joel smiles at her and digs for a shirt for her. Jairus was talking to the other girls. the girl was looking at me like she was trying to figure out were she seen me before. Joel hands her the shirt and the girl hands him the money.