Chapter 20

Friday afternoon
~~~~~~~
I was laying on the couch with my head on Kate's lap watching say yes to the dress while eating some chocolate covered pretzels. I was waiting for Joel's arrival.

"So how did you meet Joel again?" Kate ask. I look alway from the tv and look up at her.

"At warped tour. I ran into him then True introduced me to the band and the rest is history." I say with a smile. She laughs a bit.

"Well we are excited to meet him. He treats you well." She smiles. I giggle a bit and stuff a few of the pretzels in my mouth. I can wait for Joel to get here. I know everyone will love him.

"HEY LADIES WERE HOME!" Kellin yells while tossing his keys on the counter.

"When is your boo boo coming over! We are taking him to dinner!" Kellin gushes. I groan and run my hand over my face. Older brother that i never had that's for damn sure.

"I don't know half hour or hour. He's driving from his house here" I mutter. Kellin lets out a god awful noise. Jesus Christ.

"Kellin! Jesus Christ!" Kate yells. Kellin laughs and plops down next to us.

"Juliet this came in the mail for you!" Kellin yells. He tosses an envelope on my lap. I groan and sit up. My eyebrows knit together in confusion. Why was I getting a letter from my high school. I rip it open and pull out the contents. A high school reunion? Saturday night? I mean can ask Joel if he wants to go.

"What is it?" Kate asks.

"High school reunion this weekend" I shrug. My phone starts to ring. I went to reach phone but Kellin grabs it. I went to grab it but Kellin runs away. I hop over the couch.

"KELLIN QUINN!" I yell.

"DRIVE DOWN THEN MAKE A RIGHT AND THEN ANOTHER RIGHT. YOU SHOULD- FUCK OW JAY! YOU SHOULD SEE US RUNNING AROUND OUTSIDE" He yells. I chase after him for a minute before I tackle him.

"PHONE NOW" I yell. He hands it to me and I sit on Kellin's stomach.

"This is Juliet." I say. I hear Joel laugh a little.

"I think I'm here. I see a person sitting on someone?" He questions. I jump off of Kellin making him groan.

"It's me and the idiot. You're at the right house." I laugh. Joel gets out his car and I run over. I jump in his arms. He twirls me around and holds my waist tightly.

"I missed you" I mumble in his neck. He kisses my head.

"I missed you too." He mumbles. I kiss his cheek and he sets me down. Joel pulls me into a hug holding me close. Kate and the kids all walked outside. Kellin joins sides with them. Joel grabs his bag and then grabs my hand.

"Joel this is Kellin, Kate, Rowan, Liam and Copeland. Guys this is Joel...my boyfriend." I say nervously. The kids wave and smile at him. That made me smile.

"Juliet talks about you a lot. It's nice to meet you" Joel smiles. Kellin smiles and laughs.

"Well I hope it's good things. Here let me take that. I'll put in Jays room." Kellin smiles. The kids rush back inside.

"It's nice to meet to meet you Joel. Welcome to the Quinn house. Make your self at home." Kate smiles. We walk inside and Joel squeezes my hand.

"How was the drive?" I ask. He chucks a bit as I drag him into my room. I flop on my bed and Joel follows my actions.

" siting for 3 or 4 hours sucks." He says. I giggle a bit. I know the drive sucks. But it's worth it in the end.

"Awww. I know it sucks. But hey you made it. " I say giving him a kiss in his cheek. Joel laughs and looks around my room.