Chapter 26

Joel and I were watching Ant-Man in the living room. My legs were on Joel's lap and he was laid back. I move my legs and get up.

"Where are you going?" He asks grabbing my hand pulling me back down next to him.

"I was going outside to smoke and make some calls..." I say. He nods and let's me go. I kiss his cheek and rub his shoulder.

"Call who?" Joel asks. I give him a slight smile.

" Adam... See if he could be our photographer for our wedding." I say.

"Okay babe. Have fun outside. It's a bit chilly" he says with a smile. I walk to the kitchen and grab 2 cigarettes. I put one in my mouth and one behind my ear. Before I head out side I slip on my vans and then walk out. I shut the door behind me softly. Taking the lighter I light my cig. Unlocking my phone I scroll though my contacts. I find Adams name with his little alien emoji. The phone rings.

"Hello Jay jay!" Adam says. I could hear back ground nosies.

"Hey Adam! Did I catch you at a bad time? I can call back" I say. I hear a door slam shut and it was quieter.

"Nah ADTR is having a party on the bus. Anyway what's up!" He laughs. I blow out some smoke.

"I was wondering if you could be my photographer for my wedding? Or you can be one of my brides maid." I laugh. He laughs on the other line.

"I'd be honored to be your wedding photographer! But can I bring my girlfriend?" He says. I take a drag of my cigarette and blow out the smoke.

"Is that even a question! Yes she can!" I laugh. His girlfriend was very sweet. I met her when I was on tour with ADTR one time.

"Jay Jay I have to go...but I'll be your photographer for your wedding." He say.

"Okay be safe on while you're tour. I'll talk to you soon. Bye my bald alien!" I giggle.

"Bye Jay Jay!" He says before we both hang up. I finish my cig and put it in the ash tray. I really need to stop smoking. One for health reasons and two I know Joel for a fact hates me smoking actual cigarettes. He doesn't mind the vape pen because a lot of people we know have a vape pen. So he doesn't mind that. I walk back in side and slip off my shoes. Walking back to the kitchen I put back my cig.

"You want to play guitar hero or rock band?" Joel asks. I smirk a little bit.

" rock band. I play drums. You play guitar. Winner gets to pick the punishment." I smirk. We get the game set up. I take a picture of joel and I holding the game and post it on Twitter with the caption of "who will win!".

"May the best player win" I say. He chucks a bit at me.

"Your on sweet cheeks." He says. I plop down on the couch. I check my phone and saw what everyone was saying. They were all cute. A lot of "goals" and who ever they wanted to win.

"What song my love?" Joel asks.

" Avenged Sevenfold - 'Hail to the King'" I say. Joel finds the song and then looks at me.

"Expert?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah!" I smirk. He nods his head at me. I take a deep breath. The song started and the game was on between Joel and I. I was doing pretty well. Joel was doing alright but I was kicking his ass.

"You little cheater!" He laughs. I smile up at him.

"Don't hate the player hate the game!" I giggle. Joel throws his hands up. I roll my eyes and get up. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

"It's not your fault you suck..." I mutter. I kiss his cheek and smile up at him.

"It's okay I still love you babe" I say. Joel chucks and kisses my head. I pull away and take a picture of the score. I post it on Twitter and giggle.

"Let's play some more songs! But on our designated instruments" Joel laughs. I nod my head and take the guitar from Joel. He takes a seat and gets hold of the drum sticks.

"Any song you want?" I ask.

"Nah lets just play down the list till our hands fall off." Joel says. I giggle and hit the first song on the list. Joel and I were killing it.

"You know what would be funny?" I ask. Joel and I were in the zone. Our eyes were glued to the tv.

"What?" He answers.

"If we played this drunk and got it on video. Then post it" I say.

"Sounds like an amazing idea honey." Joel says sarcastically. I laugh a bit and keep playing. After what seemed liked a few hours of playing it was 4:30 in the morning. I yawn and look at Joel.

"We beat the game" I yawn. Joel yawns and stretches his arms over his head. He gets up and wraps his arms around my waist. He nuzzles his head in my neck.

"Let's go to sleep" he mumbles. I turn the tv off and grab Joel's hand. We head up stairs and craw into the sheets. I move closer to Joel so I could rest my head on his chest.