Chapter 15

Joel P.O.V
~•~•~•~
"Hey Joel can we go walk for a moment?" True says scratching the back of his neck. I nod my head and get up from my chair.

"Umm yeah of course?" I question. True motion his head towards where all the busses were. Oh god. He knows I'm in love with his Boyfriends cousin. I notice a man standing where we were walking to. The guy had black shaggy hair,stretched ears and tattoos. True smiles widely and rushes over. My face switches to confusion.

"Joel this is Ricky my boyfriend." True smiles giving doe eyes to Ricky. I felt heart fall into my stomach. My mouth went dry.

"Oh umm hi I'm Joel" I say with a slight smile. I hold out my hand and Ricky shakes it. I notice the rose on his right hand with Juliet's initials.

"Hey I'm ricky! Juliet's cousin" he smiles. I smile back at him. I notice True has a slight smirk on his face.

"So your the guy my cousin talks about." Ricky smirks. My cheeks heat up and I look down at my shoes.

"She talks about me?" I ask with a slight smile tugging my lips. I Tug at my white tank top.

"Yeah all the time! True here has been sending me pictures of you both. You seem close" Ricky says. I fiddle with my fingers.

"Oh..." I say quietly. oh god. he must think Im like Justin. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"No! No! I didn't mean it like that! Oh goodness! You are nothing like that scum who hurt my cousin. If true thinks you are good enough for Juliet as well as his band mates then you are good enough for Juliet! You seem great for her" he says looking me in the eyes.

"You think I'm good enough for Juliet?" I ask shocked. He smiles widely at me and nods he head "yes". my mouth opens and closes a few times. I was lost with words.

"Dude if you want to ask her out go for it. I know its none of my business to tell you this but she's cupio. But I swear to god if you hurt her ill kill you. But I trust you more then that fuck BOI." he says sternly.

"Ye-yeah really? She told me about being a cupio when we first met. I could never hurt her." I blush a deep shade of red. Ricky and True both smile at me.

"Of course! Take a her her ass on a date! Even if its a burger joint or food and Netflix. Juliet is a simple bitch and anything with you would be the best thing to happen to her." Ricky smiles. My cheeks heat up again.

"From the picture Jairus sent me she like to cuddle with you. That means you're special to her. She never does that." True smirks. oh goodness how the hell was I suppose to ask her on a date.

"I should really ugh head back to our bus so I could ugh figure out a way to umm ask Juliet on a date. And Umm make her my girl friend" I stumble out words. Both the guys laughs at me.

"Oh and umm nice meeting you ricky." I mumble. True slaps my ass and laughs

"Go get her tiger!" He laughs and then turns his head back to his boyfriend. I laugh and shake my head. I make my way back to our tent.

"Hey your back!" David say with a sly smile. I smile and nod my head. I sit where I was sitting before I went to talk to true.

"What did true want?" Asks Jairus. my cheeks heat up once more.

"He introduced me to his boyfriend Ricky." I say. All the guys got wide eyed and looked at me funny.

"He asked you about a three way?" Dakota asks. I face palm and groan. Im friends with idiots.

"No! Ricky is Juliet's cousin. They were telling me to ask Juliet out. So I need to figure away to ask her out." I sigh. the guys all smirk a me. I roll my eyes and fix my hat. I start to google some ways to ask a girl out. which is pretty pathetic of me. I found one that caught my eye. it was cheesy. Just like her pick up lines. I found a random piece of paper and grabbed a sharpie.