Chapter 31

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NOW! ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARS JUSTIN. THREE FUCKING YEARS! GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU HURT ME AND CAN NEVER BE WITH ME. YOU HAD YOUR TIME TO GET WITH ME. 2009 JUSTIN! 2000 AND FUCKING 9. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID FROM 2009 TILL 2014. FIVE YEARS. YOU HAD FIVE YEARS AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU WERE A DICK TO ME THE WHOLE FIVE YEARS FOR NO REASON. I GAVE YOU TIME AND ALL YOU DID WAS FUCK WITH MY LIFE." I yell. I was so pissed at this rate. There would be no stopping this. Everyone has a look of shock on their face.

" I gave you a chance... I really did. And it's my fault I got hurt. I shouldn't have trusted you. It was to good to be real. You pretended the whole time to be my friend. You felt that spark when we first kissed. Hell so did I. You can't do this to me not now... I feel sparks for Joel. Not you. I gave you a chance and you fucked it up." I choke out. Tears of anger ran down my cheeks.

"Please Princess...I need you more then ever... I love you. I know you can change me. I know I messed up but I won't again. I promise. I beat my self up everyday for ever hurting you. " Justin says. I can't believe this was happening. This was embarrassing to me. Joel leans over to the priest and says something. I feel large hands cup my face and kiss me. I was taken back but I knew it was Joel became of the Sparks I felt. I pull away and grin slightly. The kiss made me forget what was happening around me.

"If you love me...if you really love me. You would let me be happy with the person who makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. You'd let me live my life happily married to the man I love." I sniffling. I can't do this.

"Joel I love you but I can't do this...I'm not walking out on this. I don't have cold feet. I want to marry you." I start.

"Do you Juliet to take Joel as your wedded husband and do you Joel take Juliet to be your wedded wife? You may kiss the bride." The priest says quickly. Joel grabs my head and slashes his lips to mine. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"JULIET! PRINCESS! YOUR MAKING A MISTAKE.!" Justin yells while Mike and Adam drag him away. Everyone awkwardly claps for the both of us. I just want to cry. My special day was ruined. Joel grabs my hand and we walk down the aisle to where we came from. I broke down into tears. Joel pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly. I sob into his chest. I didn't care if my make was shit. I hear the door slam shut. I don't dare look up from Joel's chest.

"It's Kellin. ." Joel whispers in my ear. I slowly pull away from Joel.

"He ruined our wedding...I-we...you only get to do this once in a life time for the first time. And he ruined it." I say my voice cracking. Kellin pulled me into a hug.

" your mom has everyone in the dining hall getting ready to eat. Don't let Justin fuck up this day. You married the love of your life today. Yes, you hit a bump in the road but we don't let that stop you. Forget about Justin. Joel is you husband now...he loves you to death. Now let's go eat and get drunk as a family" Kellin says. He wipes some of my tears away and kisses my cheek. I grab Joel's hand.

"Let's make this day about us." I mumble. Joel nods his head and squeezes my hand. All three of head to the dinning area. Kellin went around back to not be with us.

"I love you so much Juliet. More then you'll ever know." Joel says.

"I love you so much it hurts Joel" I say. Joel gives my hand a reassuring squeeze before we walk out this door to the dinning hall. Joel opens the door for me and we are greeted by everyone. They all stand up and clap for us. Nothing felt awkward any more. It felt normal. My hand went over my mouth when I saw the sws guys all sitting at the stage. Joel and I make our way to the Dance floor.

"This song is for my best friend and her husband. It's called "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" Kellin says. Joel places his hands on my hips and my arms go around his neck. We sway side to side as Kellin sings. My hands run though Joel's hair causing him to chuckle. I look up at him and he looks down at me. Our foreheads touch and we both smile. The songs ends and everyone claps and cheers. We make our way to the wedding table and sit next to each other. Kate leans over to me.

"You both are adorable." Kate laughs and shows me a picture of the both of us. Dinner was starting to make its way out. Everyone eats and chats quietly. After dinner it was time for the father daughter dance. I make my way over to my dad. He takes my hand and I put hand on his shoulder. We dance to whatever song he wanted to play. After that everyone could go on the dance floor. At the second I was dancing for money. Mike Hands me a 20 and goes to find his girlfriend. Lynn comes up to me and we both dance for a few till she shoves a 20 in my dress. I laugh as Joel dances with my mom. My step dad walks up to me. We dance for a minute before he hands me a $100 dollar bill. He walks off to find my mom.

"Care to dance?" I hear an Austrian accent say. I spin around and saw Ahren.

" you little shit! You said you couldn't make it" I say. I see Joel B. walk over to us. I slap both of their arms.

"You sneaky little bastards the both of you." I say. They both laugh and pull me into a hug.

"You look beautiful my little old lady" Joel B. laughs. I narrow my eyes at him but smile.

" I'm like a few years younger then you shut the fuck up." I laugh. Ahren grabs my hand and places his other hand on my hip. I place my hand on his shoulder. Joel B. was dancing with one of my cousins. I couldn't help but laugh.

"you know your husband is looking over here right" Ahren say. I laugh and shake my head a little bit.

"He'll be fine. He's a little on edge after what happened." I mumble.

"I thought you were going to kill him. But let's for get about him. This is your day. How does it feel to be a married women?" Ahren asks. I smile and bite my lip.

"It feels no different to be honest. I'm still with the man I love." I smile.

"That's good. I want to tell you that you look very beautiful." Ahren smiles.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad your self." I say with a slight smile. Ahren twirls me around and now I'm dancing with Joel B.  I chuckle and place my hand on his shoulder. Joel sways us around as we dance in silents. I hear loud laughter come from one of the tables. Boy was my moms side loud. But you have to love them.

"JULIET COME DO SHOTS" One cousin yells. Dear lord both family's and drinking. I sigh heavily and squeeze Joel's hand.

"Go do some shots with family. I kinda want to see you do some shots." He laughs. I roll my eyes and drag him with me. I notice they had shots lined up.

"50 bucks says you can't drink all 7" Evan says. I raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"I'll add 20 to that if she does 8" Brandon says laughing.

"For a 100 I'll do 10" I smirk.

"You're on!" They both yell. They pour three more shots. This family dear god. I take a deep breath and start to take the shots.

"Jesus! And we said you weren't the fun one!" Both cousins yell. I take the last two shots and slam the shot glass down.

"Hand me the money bitch!" I burp. They hand me 50 each and I shove it in my dress. I feel arms snake around my waist.

"How are you babe?" Joel asks. I grin to my self and turn around.

"You missed me do 10 shots for a 100. That was fun." I giggle.

"That's like 10 dollars a shot Jay!" Joel says. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. My cousins line up some more shots. Are they trying to kill me?

"Juliet! We have to do a shot as a family!" Brandon yells. Jesus I'm going to die because of this family. I grab on of the shots.

"To Juliet and her husband!" Sam yells. We all raise our glasses and then take the shot. Joel takes my hand and drags me on the dance floor. Joel wraps his arms arms around my waist. My arms snake around his neck.

"I love you so much" Joel says. I rest my head on his shoulder as we sway to what I think was an Amity Affliction song.

"I like you a lot." I joke.

"I'm kidding. I love you so much Joel. I don't know what I'd do with out you." I say.