Chapter 4

Justin p.o.v.
•-•-•-•
I wake up to having someone all snuggled up in my chest. My arms were wrapped tightly around them. I look down and saw red hair. What is she doing to me. She starts to move and I hold my breath. Juliet only buries her face deeper into my chest. I close my eyes hoping to get more rest. I slowly fall asleep to Juliet's soft steady breathing.
~~~~
" I fucking knew it! I fucking told you! Sooner or later they are going to date!" Someone yell whispers.

" Yeah yeah yeah! Kellin stop taking pictures of them! Jesus you are terrible!" Someone else whispers. I pretend I'm still asleep. Really taking pictures. really

" Can you shut the fuck up I'm trying sleep " Juliet groans. She snuggles deeper into my chest.

" Jesus they need to just go out already. I've been waiting for them to go out forever now. " I'm assuming Gabe says. I move my head so it was resting on hers.

" Did I stutter the first time. shut the fuck up and let me sleep. " she mutters. she must have a been half asleep still. dear god what is Juliet doing to me. what am I even saying.

" AWWW they are just to adorable " kellin says. I open my eyes to roll them at him.

" Justin how long have you been awake? " Nick asks. I know he wouldn't say anything about the whole Juliet thing.

" When you dumb shits walked in here and started talking. " I grumble. Jesus Christ. Juliet starts to slowly move as if she was about to wake up. The guys bolt towards the bunk area and stand there listening.

" Are they gone? " She mutters softly.

" No,they are standing in the bunk area listening. " I say. she groans. she lifts her head off my chest but places it back down.

" Are we at our next stop? If so tell them to get off the bus so we can talk. Or I can give them a big show." She mutters softly. I raise my brow at her.

" Justin we are leaving to go hang out with pierce...so have fun but not to much fun." kellin winks at me. Juliet reaches over and grabs a pillow from beside me. She then flings it at kellin hitting his face.

" Ow my pretty face! I need this you know to get all the fans! " He screeches. I chuck a bit.

" Oh well I guess....If you can't hang then, there's the door

I don't wanna take your precious time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time " she sings. everyone starts laughing.

" Hey! That our song! That's a cheep shot! " He yells trying not to laugh. which he fails.

" Kellin...just Go Go Go you are taking to slow " she says. kellin narrows his eyes at her. but everyone else was laughing.

" what ever sis! You just jelly of me and my fine ass" kellin says flipping his hair. I roll my eyes at him. Im pretty sure Juliet rolled her eyes as well.

" Whatever fuck boy! " she says. Kellin huffs but walks out with the rest of the band. the door slams shut behind him. A soft sigh escape her lips. She adjusts herself so her head was now resting in my shoulder. My arm were still wrapped tightly around her waist keeping her close to me.

" Can you hand me my phone please " she ask. I remove one arm and grab her phone then hand it to her. I watch her unlock her phone and go on twitter. she sighs when she see the picture of us. By picture of us I mean Juliet all curled up in my chest and my arms wrapped around her. I don't want the fans to give her hate.

" Well most of the things they are saying are somewhat positive? " She questions. I look down at what people were saying. like this one said "how adorable... I ship it" with a bunch a heart emojis. Juliet sighs heavily and stops at one tweet. Reading it I squeeze her hip softly.

" Well that's not true and it's fucking rude to fucking say that to you. They don't even fucking know you. Fucking hell I'm sorry Juliet. " I mutter. She leans up and kisses the bottom of my jaw. My cheeks heat up. she nuzzles her head back into my neck. What is happening to me.

" Justin it's fine...they don't know me so why would I let it get to me. " She says softly. I mean what makes her happy I guess. But I can tell it's bugging her though.

" I should go get dress and go help... " she mutters drifting off. I nod and kiss the top of her head. Oh shit. what did I just do. I see her cheek turn bright pink. She wiggles around tell me to let her go and I do. damn I was really really conferrable with her in my arms. She pulls off her shirt and disappears into the bunk area.

" What are you doing to me Juliet. " I whisper to my self. I hear something fall and array of curse words.

" Are you okay? " I ask. I hear a muffled "ow fuck...yeah". I shake my head and smile. I get up and fold the blanket that was on the floor. I walk to the bunk area so I could grab some fresh clothing. Juliet was blasting her music that happened to be our new single that we released. I smile to my self as she was singing softly. Looking at the our messy bus I groan. I was pretty organized and most of the band were slobs and just tossed stuff willy nilly on the bus. That drive me fucking crazy. Well Juliet is a girl so she pretty much organized and cleaning the bus. she walks out the bathroom holding her dirty cloths. Holy fuck she looked stunning. She had on a grey sweater with a white lace collar and black legging. Her dark red hair was beautifully curled. she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

" Do I have something on my face? " She asks. I shake my head and look at her. Her cheeks were a light pink.

" No...its because you look...umm...very beautiful " I mutter. She giggle at me and walks past me.

" You should get dressed before they start saying dumb shit. " She says with an eye roll. I nod my head and smile down. she moves past me our hands brushing against each other's. I fucking shit you not I felt sparks. She puts her cuff on her right wrist. She's had that forever now. I think Kellin got her that when they were in high school. She's only a year younger then kellin. So she's the same age as me. I shake the thought out my head and grab cloths to get dressed in. once I was done I see Juliet stilling on her phone.

" Ready to go princess? " I ask. she looks up at me with a slight smile.

" Yep." she giggles. I hold my hands out to her and she grabs them. Her hands were tiny compared to mine. we both walk of the bus. We both walk over to stage.

" I see the couple decided to show up." kellin says. Juliet narrows her eyes at him.

" Shut up fuck boy..." She mutters and punches his shoulders. She walks off to where my basses were and grabs one. She starts to play one of our songs and tunes as she goes. she looks so focused. so beautiful. I stare at her in awe.

" you so like her." Mike says from next to me. I look up at him confused

" Between you and I... I think she has feelings for you." mike says nudging me.

" Mike she boldly declared that she doesn't like me. plus she only wants to be friends." I mutter. He chucks a bit.

" Dude you don't know her like I do...she has feelings. She heard you laugh or talk her heart rate picked up. or like this morning with the picture everyone is talking about. I know she's not asleep. She would have flip her shit at you." he says. I nod. I guess thats true.

" Just talk to her Justin. she likes simple." mike says walking away. What the fuck does that mean? She likes simple? The hell?.