Chapter 10

Pomona Warped Tour
~•~•~•~•~
I was walking with Kenny to youths in revolt merch tent. We were meeting Alex there and maybe true would be there.

"What time do you guys play at today?" I ask Kenny.

"3:40 and meet and greet at 5." He says. I nod my head at him as we walk pasted all the sweaty bodies. Kenny grabs my upper arm when I was starting to drift off. Kenny just hold my upper arm while we walk to the tent so I don't walk off by accident. I run hand in my red orange hair with my free hand. we almost to their tent but I bump into someone chest.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I say quickly. I look up and see a tall guy with longish brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He looks down at me.

"It's okay... I wasn't paying any attention to where I was walking!" He rushes. I fix my tank top and flip my bangs out my eyes. He cute lord help me.

"No it's my fault I'm sorry!" I rush.

"Juliet let go before True kills me!" Kenny whines.

" Yeah-yeah okay" I say while I get drug off to the merch tent. I wave at the guy as I was drag off. He waves back at me with slight smile. True looks up from his phone.

"I need to take you to meet The guys from alive like me! let's go!" True says grabbing me by my tank. Jesus. we walk about maybe 50 feet before stoping. I make eye contact with the dude I bumped into. oh lord.

"Hey Jairus! This is the Juliet the chick I was talking about. Shes was the guitar tech." True says. The ken doll look one hold his hand out.

"I'm Jairus, the singer and this is Joel our drummer." the ken doll says and motions his head to the dude I bumped into.

"Im Juliet." I smile shaking Jairus hand. I turn to Joel and shake his large hand with my smaller one.

"Im going to leave you here to talk to them." true say walking away. well then true. I shuffle my foot.

"So I heard you needed a guitar tech." I say. A guy with glasses and a big smile on his face walks over.

"I'm just happy to be here." he says. Joel face palms making me giggle.

"Yeah we do." Jairus says. I laugh a bit and rub my tattooed arms. Joel was looking at me with curious expression.

"You guys can ask me questions if you want." I tell them. They nod their heads at me.

"Who have you been a tech for?"glasses ask. Oh that's good one.

"Welp... I've been sleeping with sirens tech for as long as they been touring. Of mice and men, a day to remember, pierce the veil, All Time Low and few others that I can't think of." I answer. they all looked shocked.

"You worked sleeping with sirens and a ton of other big named bands?" Joel asks.

"Yep." I answer with popping the 'p'. I rock back and forth on my heels. I look at my feet awkwardly.

"Why would you leave them to be a tech for a band that not that big yet?" Jairus ask surprise. I laugh nervously.

"It's a long story. But to make it short. I was having problems with one of members and I just need out of all the drama." I answer quietly. they all nod not pressing me to know more.

"Well from what True has told me you are really good." Jairus says. I chuck a bit.

"Has he now. But yeah I'm pretty good at it. But if you need any other help like with working the merch tent I'm more then glad to help" I say.

"Oh wow really?!" Joel asks with a slight smile on his face. I smile and nod my head.

"Of course!" I say. I turn to look at glasses.