Chapter 13

Juliet's P.O.V.
~•~•~•~
I swear as days went on Joel and I have gotten very close. I'm not going to lie when I say that i think he's attractive. I feel like I'm back in middle school and you like a person. Yeah that's what I'm dealing with. I see Joel jog my way. He tosses me over his shoulder.

"JOEL!" I giggle. He starts to walk at a normal pace and laughs.

"Yes sweet cheeks?" He asks. I slap his back playfully and try to turn to look at him.

"Can I try some pick up lines on you? It's for research" I ask. He chuckles and grips my legs tighter.

"Sure go for it" he says. A smile tugs the corner of my lips. This should be fun.

"Do you like pierce the veil? Because I'll be piercing your veil tonight."

"Is your name sirens? Because I'll be sleeping with you tonight" I smirk. Joel doesn't say anything but I could tell he was blushing.

"How about you me at six?"

"How about we do it now remember it later"

"You have lips. I have lips...thats interesting. wait what am I even saying! I have something even better!" I say laughing. Joel tightens his grip and laughs.

" Oh dear lord" he says. this was great. I'm having way way waaaaaaay to much fun with this.

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you have FINE written all over you"

"Nice pants can I test the zipper?" I ask. I swear I hear Joel choke on the air. I'm on a god damn roll.

"I got this one from a friend of mine. it goes a little something like this 'daddies home'"

"Did we have class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry"

"I'll give you a kiss. If you don't like it you can return it" I say giggling. Please sweet Jesus true doesn't show up out of no where and hear me saying these pick up lines

"I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?". Joel sets me down and we stand in the shade. His cheeks were a light pink.

"You have some creative pick up lines" Joel chuckles. I smile and look at my worn out vans.

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. Your lips look lonely. Would they like to me mine? Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right? That's a nice tank. Can I talk you out of it?" I ramble on. Joel smiles down at me and laughs.

"Is that all?" He asks. I shake my head at him.

" I just have one more for you" I say blushing. he gives me the look to go on.

"You look a lot like my next boyfriend" I say with a wink. Joel about spits out his water. I start laughing and flip my bangs out my eyes.

"How did you even come up with theses?" He asks with a slight chuckle. I start giggling.

"Picked up a few from fans. few here and there from the internet. Some I've picked up from friends. Others I came up with." I shrug. He smiles down at me.

"You wanna go to a BBQ with me tonight?" Joel asks fiddling with his fingers. AWWW. His cheeks were a light pink.

"Of course! It will be fun" I smile widely at him. He smiles slightly at me and fixes his tank. I giggle at his nervesness

"You do the same thing lynn does with her nose. You do it when you laugh or giggle. Its cute." Joel says quietly. I blush a dark shade of pink.

"Well thank you Joel. That's very sweet of you." I blush. I grab his hand and start to head to Youth in revolts tent.