Chapter 5

Justin P.O.V
•-•-•-•
Fuck it I'm going to ask her out on a date with me. It might have some type back lash but what ever she worth it. What the worst she can do? Reject me and hate me. Wouldn't be the first time she hates me. Maybe this will work out. I mean everyone wants us to go out or think we are going out. what the worst that could happen. Gotta give it a shot before calling it quits. Holy fuck this is the first time in a while I actually got to watch her play bass. Shit she was really good. wait not good... she was amazing. Fuck she has me changing. I try to figure out what song she was playing.

" Juliet no Social Distortion! " Kellin yells. she flips him off and keeps playing. I chuck at her actions. How she stays with us I have no clue but it's good to have her around. She then plays a different song that we all know too well.

" JUILET RUDE THATS OUR SONG NO." kellin screeches. She smile her pearly white teeth at him. she put my Bass away and hop off the stage. she walks over to me.

" Im going out for a smoke care to join me? " She asks. welp now or never I quess. I nod my head.

" yeah I'll go...come on princess" I say. She blushes and grabs my hand walking out side. I'm not going to lie I felt a spark. She pulls out her vape pen and takes a drag. She blows her smoke out and looks at me. She holds it out to me offering it to me. I take it from her hand and bring it up to my lips. I take a drag and watch her smirk.

" I didn't think you were a cherry flavor girl princess." I mention. she giggles at me.

" Well I like cherry and captain crunch" she smiles and takes another drag. she then look at me with a questioning look.

" What? " I ask.

" You...what's with you calling me that?" She asks and blows out her smoke. I look down at my shoes and blush. I really don't know why I call her princess. I sorta just do.shrugging I look up at her. She was already looking at me. Her cheeks turn a pink color when my blue eyes meet her Amber colors eyes.

" I don't know...i just do." I mutter shyly. She shuffles her foot and smiles. She takes another drag and blows it to her left. She hands me her pen again. our finger tips brushing against each other's. I take a drag and then hand it to her. She look like she wanted to say something but stopped her self. I bite my lip.

" I see Justin...well we should head back. before they start to assume thing." she says and takes one last drag. I nod and start walking with her. I see kellin walking our way. He looks at us with curious eyes. He Shrugs but has a smile on his face.

" kellin! your eyebrows need to be touch the fuck up! " She yells. Kellin rolls his eyes and laughs at her. I couldn't help but to think that we shared her vape pen. She never shares anything. Mike and her smoke all the Time together and she's never shared. we were all walking back to the bus.

" Hey! Leave my eyebrows out of this! " Kellin laughs. Juliet smiles and bumps Kellin shoulder playfully. Kellin laughs and plants a kiss on her cheek. Juliet and our hands keep brushing each others. I just want to grab her tiny hand and hold it. Kellin wasn't paying attention so he wouldn't see anything. I run a hand in my hair and sigh. What is she doing to me. our hand brush each other again. Fuck it! I grab Juliet's hand and interlock our fingers.

" Kellin i am going to get my God damn fucking tweezers and sit your happy ass down and fix your fucking eyebrows." she yells with a laugh at the end. Kellin laughs and shakes his head. She gives my hand and a light squeeze. Juliet looks up at me for a moment before turning away

" You are next Justin. Not as bad as Kelly over here." Juliet giggles bumping shoulders with Kellin again. I laugh and give her hand a light squeeze. I could tell she was blushing even with the little light. I bite my lip as she lets go of my hand to walk onto the bus. she skips away to her bunk.

"Dude I so saw you holding hands with Juliet." Kellin say. my cheeks start to heat up. fuck. Fuck. fuck.

" What are you talking about? Were just friends " I question playing dumb. he looks at me with and eye brow raised.

" Mmm sure Justin... but if you hurt my precious little butterfly. I'm going to kill you. She's already been through a lot Justin. Travis wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I don't want to her to be sad again. I can't see her like that Justin. Promise me if you date her you won't break her down. She doesn't need it. " kellin says. his eyes were looking straight into my eyes. Like he was staring into my soul. Juliet made her way over our way.

" Kelly boo boo bear sit your ass down so I can fix your eyebrows. " she giggles. kellin give me one last look before siting down. Juliet bends down a bit to face kellin's face better.

" Why am I letting you have a sharp object so close to my eyes? This a terrible Idea! " Kellin whines. Juliet narrows her eyes and plucks one of the hairs. "OW!" Kellin yells. I start laughing

" Kellin stop fucking moving you have only a few weird hairs that are bugging me let me fucking fix them god! " She mutters. kellin makes his pouty confused face at her.

" Kelly boo boo bear... we all know I'll win this battle. fight me. " Juliet smiles. She finishes kellin eyebrows and walk over towards me. oh lord. Kellin walks over to the kitchen to do what ever. Juliet brings her hands to my face. Her eyes were studying my face. Juliet's eyes meet mine. She rolls her bottom lip between her pearly white teeth.

" This might hurt a bit...just a heads up" Juliet mutters. I twitch a smile at her. I flinch back when she pulls a hair.

" Sorry. " She whispers. I shake my head at her. She was still somewhat close to my face. Kellin walks back from the kitchen to head to the bunk. When he walks by he bumps me by accident. When that happens I'm pushed into Juliet. she looks up as this all happens and our lips press together.