★ wholesome magic steady. (ONESHOT)

i think you guys know well enough what this is inspired by ;) AHAHAHAHAHAH I HAVE WHOLESOME MAGIC STEADY ON REPEAT I'M SO SORRY but yes, although it isn't exactly the same as the episode. in this oneshot, lumity is already canon and hooty didn't use the tunnel of love for them!

also for this, you live in the owl house with luz and the rest of the owl gang hehehe

" luz! that's not how our first date went! " amity exclaimed, as she turned an evident shade of red.

you were in the living room, joined by luz and amity who had their hands all over each other. they started dating a few weeks ago and amity has been visiting a lot. she practically lives there now but of course, odalia wouldn't allow that.

" you two are just so adorable, huh? "
you teased, causing them both to giggle. but then, luz gave you a certain look. and you knew what she was about to say.

" for sure! but not as adorable as you and h- " she started but you cut her off and stood up

" oh wow! would you look at that? it's time to feed my palisman! gotta go now haha bye lovebirds! " you said storming off, briskly walking to your shared room with luz, while the two followed you with their eyes.

amity gave luz a confused look.

" they don't have a palisman...don't they? "

" no. no they don't. "

you got to the room and shut the door behind you, immediately burying your face into your pillow. you knew exactly who luz would've mentioned but you cut her off, not wanting to be humiliated in front of anyone.

you heard a knock at the door, which startled you.
" go away luz! i'm, uh- cleaning my palisman!  "

no one answered, but you heard a knock again.

you got up to check outside,
" okay i know i don't have a palisman, luz. go on, you can say his— " you open the door to find no one, but a note on the floor.

" —name. "

you pick up the piece of paper to examine what's written on it

" as we stumble through life
gloom knows no bounds
you'll only find love
when you're in the ground "

" uh huh? " you say to yourself, before flipping it over.

" P.S. I mean the basement.

Love, HOOTY "

" oh titan what is this bird tube up to. also, we have a basement? "

you make your way and find said basement, which you apparently had. guess, it never crossed your mind to look for it. you went in and walked down the flight of stairs.

it was dimly lit, and all you had was a ball of light from a light glyph. when you looked at the wall in front of you, you saw a shadow of...a familiar head of hair and a cloak.

you felt yourself tense up until you realized that it was just a mop with some cloth draped over it, which quickly made you relieved.

" dear titan, i'm scaring myself. why would hunter even be in our basem- "

not until, you heard a voice. it seemed like they were struggling? you looked down and saw a...weird-shaped ball sort of thing? it's like it was wrapped around something......or someone.