Chapter 7: Woah There!

Chloe's POV

When we left the hospital Niall insisted I went home with him. I couldn't just say no and I knew he wouldn't do anything bad once we got there. I trusted him and said okay. I needed to at least call my parents and tell them where I was going though, so I called them as we went. My mom and dad said it was okay as long as I didn't do anything stupid... I was so glad I had parents who trusted me. 

As we drove down the road, the scenery was beautiful.

"Niall it's amazing here!" I told him with delight, as I looked out the passenger side window.

"I know, just wait till you see the house! You'll absolutely love it, Chloe! I know you will!" Niall said with his beautiful smile, showing off his braces. I smiled in return and I started to turn up the radio.

Almost immediately 'One More Night' by Maroon 5 came on and Niall and I started to sing along. It was one of my favorites and Niall realized that and stopped. He started to listen to me sing.

"You are an amazing singer Chloe! I'm in love with not only you, but also your voice! This might sound a bit cheesy, but you sound like an angel." Niall said after the song ended.

After that I stopped singing and couldn't help but blush and start to fiddle with my fingers. That's when he took my left hand and gave it a good, reassuring squeeze.

Just then he started pulling into a long, circular drive-way. That's when I got my first glimpse of Niall's house... Or should I say mansion! It literally took my breath away. 

As we got out of the car, Niall proceeded to tell me that he once shared this house with Liam, but since Liam and his girlfriend Danielle moved in together, he now shared the house with Zayn. I nodded in response. That's when Zayn bolted out the door and collided head-on with me as I made my way out of the car.