Chapter 15: Not Again...

Chloe's POV:

I wake up, on the couch, in Niall's arms. A blanket is draped over us and I'm snuggled into Niall's warm chest. We're facing each other and our faces are so close they're almost touching. I feel so safe and secure when I'm with this lovely boy. 

As I was saying, we must have fallen asleep sometime last night. We didn't "do" anything though, besides kissing of course. Niall and I have both promised each other till marriage and that's how it's going to stay. I don't need to get pregnant, my parents would flip! Oh God! My parents! I stayed here all night! I needed to call them.

The next thing I knew, I was on the floor! I'd fallen off the couch! I'd woken up Niall too. Niall immediately slammed his lips into mine. This caused me to fall flat on the floor and him to be on-top of me. He quickly got off and apologized. He was such a gentlemen when it came to this stuff. Niall then grabbed my hand to help me up. I told him it was okay and not to worry, but I really needed a phone to call my parents. They needed to know where I was. They were most likely, worried sick, or maybe they realized, since I was a smart kid, I'd have enough sense not to be doing something crazy. I just needed them to know where I was and that I was okay!

Niall took out his cell-phone and let me borrow it. I then proceeded to call my mom and dad. They said they were glad I called, but I should have told them ahead of time. I wasn't in trouble or anything though... Thank the lord! My parents were seriously awesome. My mom said I could stay as long as I wanted, but to stay smart. We then said our 'good-byes' and hung up. Just then Niall and I heard the front door, down-stairs, fly open and crash into the wall. I looked at him and he looked at me with that worried and concerned look of his.

"I'M HOME!" A familiar voice shouted from below the loft.

Oh God... Was that really Harry? I hadn't heard that voice in a year! I didn't know he flippin' lived here too! Great! This is all I needed! I knew they were in the same band, but they lived together too?! No!

I ran down the stairs, accidentally dropping Niall's phone, but at the moment I wasn't worrying about that. Once I got to the bottom I saw the boy I never wanted to see again.

His piercing emerald green eyes stared into mine. His curls just tempting me to run my fingers through them again. He then started to approach me. No. This wasn't happening! I needed to control myself and not punch him in the face or jump into his arms!

He was getting closer now. I was frozen! I couldn't move! I didn't know what I was feeling either! All the sudden he had reached me. He then placed his hands around my waist.

For a few moments Harry just looked at me from top to bottom, checking me out. This made me feel a little uncomfortable. I didn't like him touching me like I was that easy and like I was puddy in his hands. We weren't together anymore, things weren't automatically okay. Things just didn't work like that. Harry hurt me a lot last year and I wasn't forgetting about what he had done. 

He then started to lean in. No. I wasn't going to kiss him. I wasn't! Then, just out of the blue, I started running! I didn't know where I was going... I just went.

When I reached a closet inside one of the bedrooms I jumped in, hoping this wasn't Harry's room. Knowing my luck, it probably was. I could hear Niall screaming things and Harry and Harry screaming things back. What had I done?! Why did I ever have to run into Niall on the sidewalk. Why did I have to get hit by that bloody bike?! Why must I have so many insane feelings toward both of these boys?! What was I going to do next?

Suddenly I stopped thinking and realize the shouting had stopped. Soon I heard someone entering the bedroom that I'm in... Then I saw him...