Chapter 37: Complete Closure

It had now been over a month since I had that last serious converstion with Harry and to be honest, things were all going pretty good now! I even think Harry finally understood that I wasn't going to be with him in that way and that I was Niall's... Surprisingly, Harry wasn't in a relationship yet, I knew he still hurt, but he understood. Plus, Harry would find the one someday, it just all took time. Niall and I were still going strong, thankfully though! He had even met my family, he got along great with them, and he was accepted! My mum even called him "a gem of a boy", which made me smile and made Niall smile when I told him she had said that. I still went over to Niall's all the time and hung out with the boys. They all were really glad that, that whole chapter in our lives were over too! Harry and Zayn had became closer to me as well, but in a best-friend kind of way. All in all, though, I knew all those guys would have my back and it really made me happy!

Finally though, it was Friday night. The lads had decided that we should have a movie-night and celebrate a little, for no apparent reason. So we all agreed! I was also no longer afraid that Harry would make a move on me, because he knew better. Afterall, Harry and I's romance chapter was over, but our book was still going. Niall and I's however was just really starting! But anyway, back to Friday night!

All the boys were there and all of them had a girl with them... Except for Harry... Louis had Andrea, who he had been with for who knows how long now, maybe 6 months? Zayn had Penelope, who he actually had met a couple days prior. Liam had brought along Wendy and well, Niall had me! I felt really bad for Curly, though. He looked all awkward when he was watching one of the movies alone, while everyone else had someone. But I had came prepared and I decided to change that!!!

About 20 minutes after getting off my phone, from the kitchen, and going back to sitting on Niall's lap, Niall's doorbell rang and Harry volenteered to get it. I just smiled while Niall said ok to him. When Harry reached the door there was a girl there. I could tell Harry was confused because he looked back at me, I just smiled again and turned back around to watch the film. I could hear them talking, though. Lily introduced herself and Harry introduced himself. I knew right then that they had instantly clicked because after a few minutes of hearing them talk Harry asked if she would like to come and watch the movie, while sitting next to him. She said yes and they made there way to the living-room. 

I knew those two would go great together because well, I knew and cared about Harry... And well, I was the one who called Lily, told her to come over, and was the one who got these two together... After a few mintues of watching the movie, (all of us), Harry looked over at me and mouthed 'Thank You' and I mouthed back 'You're Welcome' with a smile. In that moment, I knew, Harry and I were both happy and we both had closure.

Our hearts were sold... And finally to the right people. Love sure did work in mysterious ways...