Chapter 4: Lucky, Aye?

Niall's POV

I couldn't believe my luck! I had found the most beautiful girl in the world and now she's was getting into my car and letting me take care of her! She had gorgeous golden bronze eyes and carmel hair that flowed down her back. Chloe was absolutely stunning! I was Irish after all so I guess I truly was lucky! We drove for about 20 minutes. The stupid London traffic was holding us up and Chloe was looking a little disoriented. I could tell her headache was still bothering her because she kept massaging her temples. I made sure to keep a tight grip on her hand. I wasn't letting her out of my sight for one minute. She was mine now... All mine.

Chloe's POV

I jumped in the car with Niall close behind. Of course that leap didn't help my head. I tried to keep my mind occupied and not think about my headache but nothing helped. My headache started to increase and my head started throbbing. Niall kept squeezing my hand now and again, reminding me of his presence. 

The car ride wasn't the most pleasant either. The honking of car horns and hitting pot holes increased the throbbing. 

Niall looked over to me and saw I was in pain. He stretched his free hand across my body and hugged me tightly. His colone flooded into my nostrils and overwhelmed me. I hugged him back. I could tell he was smiling from ear to ear.

"It's gonna be okay Chloe, I promise! Don't worry, we are almost there. The pain will go away soon and you'll feel as good as ever! Then I'll finally get to buy you that cup of coffee!" I loosened my grip on him, looked into his eyes, and smiled. He was defiantly a keeper. 

Niall smiled back and started to bit his lip again. I got butterflies. Oh what this boy didn't do to me! I then had to make that decision again... Do I kiss him? Look away? Or let go of his hand, break away from the hug, and completely chicken out? No, I definitely wasn't going to chicken out this time.

Next thing I knew, before i could complete my thought, Niall started leaning in. I wanted to kiss him so bad and he must have wanted to kiss me too! So I did! I kissed Niall Horan! Right on the lips too! He was officially my first kiss! Now, how many girls can say Niall Horan was their first kiss? I don't think very many.

The kiss was magical though. I got so many butterflies yet it felt so good! I guess you could say sparks flew. Niall started grinning while we kissed and it was so cute! I have to say the setting wasn't the most romantic place ever but that kiss made up for it. I think I was now literally falling in love with this boy. I could only hope he felt the same way.