Chapter 25: Ruin The Moment Much?!

I wake up and it must be early in the morning. I'm not in the loft anymore though, I'm in a bedroom. When I look around I realize Niall is laying on the bed right beside me and we're in his room! He has his shirt off and it's a complete turn-on! I quietly sit up and move closer to Niall. He's facing away from me so I place my hand gently on his shoulder and lightly kiss his right cheek. My long hair accidentally falls in his face and he let's out a slight giggle which is adorable! That when the aroma of bacon reaches my nose and my stomach starts to growl.

I realize I'm hungry and I haven't eaten in a while so I go to investigate. That when I look down at what I'm wearing and find that I'm still in Niall's shirt! After thinking about it for a while I convince myself that what I'm wearing is fine for now and I just need to eat! I also try to forget all about what Harry did last night to me, but it's really hard to. I'm still shocked that he'd go that far! He wouldn't stop either! That's mainly what's getting to me. He wouldn't listen to me! 

While I'm still thinking I make my way down the hallway and to the kitchen. I peek around the corner to make sure Harry isn't the one cooking. To my relief it's Zayn! Thank the Lord! 

As I walk over, Zayn hears me, he jumps, he's obviously startled, but then gives me a big, adorable smile when he finds out that it's me. I smile back to him and then look over his shoulder to see what he's cooking.

"Well goodmorning, Chloe! I bet you're hungry! I made a big breakfast for everyone! Knowing yesterday was a bit looney, I thought this might start everyone's day, today, right!" Zayn cheerfully said to me, giving me a friendly hug. 

"Yeah... Yesterday was a pretty interesting one. But let's just leave it in the past, yeah? And yes, I'm very hungry! I think I'm gonna go wake Niall! I'll be back!" As I say this Zayn nods and I make my way back to Niall's room.

Right before I reach his room I pass what I think is Harry's. It gives me chills just looking at the door! That's when I hear something strange though. It sounds like whoever is in there is crying! I immediately recognize who it is... It's Harry! Harry is actually crying? Why would he be crying?! My immediate instinct is to barge right into his room and comfort him, but what happened last night is still running deep in my thoughts. I can't deal with Harry right now, but hearing him cry makes me feel worse! I know he was drunk and couldn't control his actions, but still... 

As I'm thinking and standing right in front of Harry's door, Niall stumbles out of his. I quickly come back to reality and give him a big hug. We then kiss and I push him back into his room and shut the door behind us. Niall then accidentally trips on a pile of clothes he had on the floor and I come crashing down on him.

"Well, you sure did have to ruin the moment now didn't ya, Nialler?" I say to him with a big smile on my face. I'm on top of him and he's now fiddling with my long locks of caramel brown hair. He then looks up into my eyes and grabs the sides of my face. We then lean into each other and share an amazing kiss that leaves me breathless. I finally need to breath and so I pull away, giving Niall a cheeky grin, and I slowly get up. Once I'm on my feet I reach for Niall and grab his hand. I help him up and he puts his arm around my shoulders. While his left arm is around my shoulders, his right hand is in my right hand. We then finally make our way down the hallway, to the kitchen. 

Today would be an interesting one, that's for sure...

Niall's POV:

When I finally wake up, I realize Chloe isn't beside me anymore. I immediately jump out of the bed and practically run to the door. I'm seriously scared! After what happened last night, I need to be with her and protect her at all times! How could Harry do such a thing like he did to Chloe anyway? I know nothing really happened, but it almost did! Chloe use to be his best friend too! Like, WHAT THE HELL!!?? That makes it all the worse! 

After talking to Harry last night though, after Chloe fell asleep and I carried her to my room, I understand that he wasn't trying to hurt her, he just really loved her. I'm glad he understands though that what he did was wrong, but the lad is heartbroken. It even hurts me to know he is! And to see him so upset... 

Anyway, as I get to the door, I open it and find Chloe standing in front on Hazza's room. She looks like she's thinking pretty hard, but I can also faintly hear Harry crying. This must be hard on Chloe too. 

Once she looks at me she runs into my arms and hugs me, she's even shaking a little bit! I feel so sorry for her, she shouldn't have to deal with all this rubbish. 

We finally kiss and Chloe starts pushing me back into my room. Oh my god, I think she's actually turning me on! That's not a bad thing though, trust me! Once we're in there, me being me, I have to ruin the moment in some way, and I trip on a pile of my clothes! Oh my god... Like, REALLY?!

As we lay there, Chloe says that I just had to ruin the moment and I just play with her beautiful, not yet brushed hair. I then look into her beautiful eyes and we share an unbelievably amazing kiss! After a while, she breaks away, leaving me wanting more (like always), and she gets off from the floor. She then reaches for my hands, grabs them, helps me up, and we then start to walk to the kitchen. This girl is TOO amazing! I literally think I've found my princess! I'm still worried about Harry though, I'm worried about him in a lot of ways...