Chapter 13: September 26, 2011. Things Just Don't Always Work.

*STILL THE FLASHBACK* September 26, 2011 

Two more years past by and tomorrow was Harry and I's second year anniversary! I was so excited! Now that we were older it was cool, i was 14 and he was 17. Harry was graduating this year though, and it felt a little weird knowing he and I both were growing up! He was even in a band now called One Direction, since he was on The X-Factor the year before and got third place with four other boys! Harry never really talked about them with me though. I have to say he was getting pretty popular though too. Girls were always all over him.

I have to admit it was getting to his head a little too. Harry was acting different and was even dressing different. I also didn't get to see him as much because of his hectic schedule. I dealt with it the best I could though. Having all those girls always slamming me, when I did something wrong or really anything in general, was getting to me. I didn't like some of the things they said but there was nothing I could really do.

Anyway, I'd known this boy I called Curly for 7 whole years now and it was amazing! 

I'd also moved now to the big city of London, but I didn't think that affected Harry and I's relationship that much. I thought we were still going strong. I was wrong though. Terribly wrong...

That night Harry and I got into a horrible fight and the reason why was unbelievable! See, my friend Andrea had told me that she caught Harry cheating on me! With some girl named Eliza, whoever she was! Andrea said they were snogging at a party all night, just yesterday! Supposedly Harry had been cheating on me for a while now anyway, (a couple months after I moved is when he started). My heart was broken. I couldn't believe he'd actually do this to me! I was his best-friend since I was 7 and he was 10! Since that day he'd always tell me he loved me!!! Was that all a lie or something?! It couldn't have been... Could it?!

After our fight Harry stormed out of his house.

Right before he got in the his car he told me this 'I'm sticking with her too Chloe! She's way better than you! Older too! Go cry about it!' How could he?! Did he not realize I had feelings too?! Did he not realized how much he had hurt me just then?!

Nobody was home that day, at his house, so I had waited for him to get there so I could confront him about what he did. When he left I broke down. I was only 14 years old and was already in all this drama! What the hell?! Had Harry really just wasted 7 years of my life and now just threw it all away?! I was now convinced I could never trust him again... He had ruined everything and lost, possibly, the most important thing he had... Me. Harry had always said I was the one that kept his feet on the ground, but always made him feel like he was flying. Well not anymore. I couldn't stay with him if Harry wasn't faithful in our relationship! He also said he was going to be with that other girl so I guess I was out of the picture.

We were officially over.

I quickly picked up my phone and called my brother Kendall and told him to pick me up. That night I cried myself to sleep for the very first time. This was a great early anniversary present. NOT!

I now hated Harry Styles...