Chapter 31: I Guess It's Okay.

Niall's POV:

This girl literally rocks my world! Whenever I kiss her it feels like I'm floating on cloud nine and could do anything! She's amazing! She always leaves me wanting more too. I wish I could just lay in bed with her and kiss her forever!

Anyway, Chloe and I are now laying on the bed making out and it's incredible! Finally she let's my tongue slip into her mouth and it's getting crazy! Literally, crazy! 

After about 15 minutes of being in my bed and practically having a kissing war with Chloe, we stop for a bit.

"Chloe?" I said to her as I scooted closer to her and faced her as we laid there. 

"Yeah Nialler?" She responded looking deep into my eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you fully how amazing you are. You're off the charts! If perfect is possible then you're the deffinition!" As I said this I gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"Oh Niall, don't say that... I'm nothing that special..." Chloe said and looked away.

"What are you talking about?! You are special! Especially to me! And everyone is special Chloe. I know you're special to Harry too and even Zayn is quite fond of ya! He said he wants to get to know you more, he's very protective over me ya know," I then proceeded to put my hand on her cheek. Once I said all that, she looked back into my eyes and smiled her gorgeous smile.

"I know, I understand and Harry needs to get over me, it's not healthy for him! And I wanna get to know Zayn too! He seems like a sweet guy. But Niall... Is it okay if Harry and I watch a movie together tonight? We'll also be right here in the house, it wouldn't be like we were going anywhere. See, he asked me earlier today and I accepted, but I wanna know if it's okay with you." 

When Chloe told me that last part I got a bit edgy. I didn't let her see that though, but I wasn't quite sure what to say. She had already told Harry she would and I couldn't control her, but I know if I told her not to, she'd listen to me. I didn't want Harry trying anything else on Chloe, but she should have the sense now to resist him. After all, it was just a movie in our house. It wasn't like they were going somewhere on a date.

After thinking about it for a while I told her I guessed it was okay, as long as they didn't "do" anything that I wouldn't approve of. Chloe quickly nodded at me, smiled, and gave me a big kiss on the lips. After we broke apart she pinky promised me that her and Harry's meeting would only be a friendly occasion. I trust her so I hope nothing happens between them tonight...