Chapter 14: He Is Just A Painful Memory...

Chapter 14:

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

Niall looked at me with a sad look. He knew how much pain I had went through and now I just relived it by telling him Harry and I's story. He jumped out of his chair, rapped his strong arms around me and then picked me up. He carried me bridal style, inside the house, to the big sofa he had that was in the loft. Niall then sat down, but held me close on his lap. I snuggled into him and began to cry. Harry had taken away 7 years of my life. I guess you could say he took away all of my childhood years. He left me the day right before our anniversary which was even worse! And he cheated on me!

I buried my head in Niall's neck and could smell his cologne. It sent chills down my spine.

"Chloe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to relive what you went through. I didn't mean to bring back all those painful memories for you. I'm truly sorry Love," Niall said kissing my cheek.

"It's okay. You needed to know and I'm glad you know now. Niall, I-I-I love you and I'm so glad I have you," I said between sniffles.

"I love you too my little angel. Now please don't cry. Harry's not worth your tears. You've cried over him enough and he clearly didn't realize what he was losing when he left you," Niall responded lifting up my chin. 

I smiled at him and looked into his big, blue eyes. He actually called me his angel! Even Harry had never been that romantic! 

We then gave each other a big, romantic, passionate kiss. As we kissed I slid my fingers through his hair, which was now wet from the snow outside. Niall proceeded to move his hands down to my hips. This felt so romantic! I loved this feeling! I really loved Niall too! He was the one for me and I was the one for him. No matter what Harry did and was going to do, I wasn't going to give-in to his tricks. Niall was right, Harry didn't realize what he had lost when he left me. Like I said earlier, Harry was just a very painful memory that I needed to forget.

Niall's POV:

I really didn't mean to bring back so many crazy memories for Chloe. The last thing I wanted to see was her cry. So I decided to cheer her up with a nice, warm, passionate kiss.

I loved kissing her and it always seemed that when we kissed, sparks flew. She was a really good kisser by the way. How could Harry give up a girl like her?! He must have been out of his mind! He wasn't getting her back anytime soon though. I loved Chloe and she wasn't getting away from me. I really don't think she wanted to leave me either! This was true love... My heart was sold.