Chapter 9: What The Hell!?

Zayn's POV

As we entered the house, I knew I needed to tell Niall. I just couldn't take it anymore! He needed to know and I had to tell him what Harry did and said!

"Niall, I gotta talk to you. Chloe, you don't mind if I steal him for a few minutes. Do ya?" I asked politely. She said no, so with that I quickly took Niall by his arm and led him to the kitchen.

Chloe's POV

Zayn was acting really weird and mysterious. I wonder what could be up? As he and Niall went to the kitchen, I explored the house a bit. I knew Niall wouldn't mind. We were in love and I knew nothing could break our bond. 

As I said before, Niall's house was amazing! It had a gorgeous loft that I fell in love with! The loft overlooked the whole house and the house even had 4 chandeliers! Once you were up in the loft, there was a balcony which led you outside! It had a beautiful view!

Right now the sun was just beginning to set and it had a tint of pink and orange to it! It was absolutely lovely! I thought Niall might want to come and see it with me. I'd bet him and Zayn were done chatting now, so I decided to bolt down the stairs to the kitchen.

Before I got there, I began to hear what Zayn was telling Niall. What he was saying hit me like a brick wall.

Niall's POV

"Niall, now just don't freak out on me okay?" Zayn said trying to act relaxed.

"What in the bloody hell are you talking about?! I'm fine!" I responded with a bit of sass. His question took me a bit off guard, "Now what do ya have to say?"

"Harry... He... He... Uhhh..." Zayn stuttered. Zayn never stuttered. I didn't know what was up with him today.

"Yeah? Spit it out already Zayn," I said to him, "You're acting really weird..."

"Harry. He said you need to lay off Chloe. Supposably they've know each other since they were little and he has always liked her. He texted me since he saw you two on the news, when you were at the hospital, and he knew you'd be coming back here. He just didn't realize you'd be bringing her with you. He said he actually made-out with her, one time, in a bathroom, at a party too. I'm real sorry, bud." As Zayn said this to me, I didn't know how to react. Chloe had never even mentioned Haz, so there couldn't be anything still between them. Was Harry actually gonna do this to me?! Actually make me want to break up with Chloe? Chloe was my one true love and Harry had never even mentioned her, in anyway, to any of us either so... What the hell was actually going on here anyway? I needed to speak with both Chloe and Harry.

"Hey Niall, Harry also said that he's gonna get Chloe back... And you can't do anything about it..." Zayn spoke up again, looking down at his phone. Just after he said that Chloe entered the kitchen, with tears running down her face. What. The. Hell?!