Chapter 11: July, 14, 2004.

*FLASHBACK* July 12, 2004

I had just moved to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire and was only 7 years old. I didn't know anyone here and I was upset that we had to leave Melbourne, Australia (my home town) so soon like we did. My mother had said that since my father's business had become more successful we needed to live by a bigger, more populated, city. That city was London. (P.S. Right now, in the present time, Chloe's family actually lives in London, this is just when she was younger and in the past!) 

My parents had bought a nice, two story house in a nice area of the town. My mother had already gotten to know some of the neighbors around here too, because she thought this might help us in some way. I still don't really understand why this would have helped us, I think she just liked getting to know new people.

Anyway, as we drove into the drive-way of our new house I saw a boy right next door, kicking a soccer ball around, from my car window . I was a little shy so I wasn't sure if I should go over there or not. We would be seeing a lot of each other now anyway, so might as well get it over with. As my dad parked the car I opened the car door and told my mom I'd be right next door getting acquainted with our neighbors. She said that was okay, so I quickly ran to their yard. I have to say that boy was terribly cute.

"Hey there Miss! I'm Harry Styles!" The boy said with a slow tone and British accent, introducing himself. "And you are?"

"Chloe Kirby. Nice to meet you! Uhmm, do you mind me asking how old you are, Harry? I'm 7," I said shyly. 

"I don't mind at all! And I'm 10! Finally double digits! You're really cute, Chloe, if you don't mind me saying," Harry said politely. He was such a flirt for being so young. 

"Well thank you! And I don't mind either," I said with a stupidly big smile on my face. I liked the fact that he complimented me.

"Wanna come inside my house! It would be an honor!" He didn't even wait for me to answer before he took my hand and took me inside his home. This little boy was so sweet and quite good looking, so I thought I had a pretty good start here! If I had known what I was getting into though, I might not have been so willing to follow him around everywhere. If only I knew then what the future held.

Harry's house was gorgeous. It was actually a pub that they made into a house and it was beautiful. Harry took me everywhere too. He still had a tight grip on my hand. I guess you could say I was already starting to like him, but it was kid stuff. Or so I thought...