Chapter 29: Don't Be That Way...

"Curly... I-I... I need to stop." That's when I lightly push him away and jump off the sink countertop. I then get closer to him again, I put my hand on his chest and look into his big blue/green eyes. "Harry, you know I love you, but I could never do that to Niall. You will always be my first love, but I need you to understand.

Harry's head suddenly sinks and he nods just a little. I can see he's horribly depressed so I lift his chin up with my index finger. 

"Harry don't be this way... Please?" I look into his eyes and say.

I then slowly put my hands around his waist and gradually lean into him. He very willingly leans into me too. After a couple minutes we break apart and I look up at Curly and smile at him. He smiles back and puts his arms around my waist. I then hug him and lay my head on his chest.

"Curls, I will always love you, but remember I'm with Niall, okay?" I says as I burrow my face into his shirt and smell his cologne.

"I may know that, but that doesn't mean I'll stop fighting for you..." Harry replies. 

I quietly sigh and then realize Harry and I have been in this bathroom for ages! Zayn and Niall will be worried! As I finish my thought I tell Harry and he agrees.

"Wait Chloe, love, you have to promise me something!" Harry says while grabbing my hand while I make my way to the door.

"Yeah Curly?" I answer back, looking at him a bit strangely.

"Do you think we can talking again, maybe say later on today, like tonight? Maybe catch a movie on the couch? Like old times back at home?" He says with a little, cheeky grin on his face.

"Of course Harry, now come on!" I say as I practically drag him, by his hand, out of the bathroom.