Laser (Niall Horan x Kurtis Conner) (Drew Gooden x Danny Gonzalez)

DISCLAIMER! this is all a joke. i am not shipping people irl and this is kind of to poke fun at fanfics.

you look at the camera fucused like always. it's you're favorite thing tk do. u look down at ur celluar mobile device telephone the. back up and say my classic intro...

"hey guys what's up. welcome to my channel. if your new here hello how's it going. and if your coming back hello how's it going. it's so good to see you. this is what happens when you subscribe to my channel. you get an extra greeting at the beginning of every single one of my videos. so press subscribe for an extra greeting. FOLKS"

i start to get into the recording. it's a vidoe about one direction imagines. i love one division they're such an amazing and talented band.

i make fun of the imagins but i secretly love them only as a scecrety secret. so shhhhh.

i purposely pick out the bad ones because there sooooo funny lmfao.

"i found these at @worstinagines so give them a follow :)" i say to the camera who is my only frend.

the video is going so smoothely likes a bald headed short man who beats his wife when i get to an niall imagin. he alway beens my fav. just look at him. his butt is soooo perkey.

"i couldn't do this video without reading this one. it's the most iconic one sure. and not because it's tHE niall horan" but that's totes the reason y.

"imagine

niall horan crawling inside your ear, you tell him to stop but he is in there"

ugh if only that was MY ear :(.

i rap up thy vjdeo and start to edit it.

NIALL POV...

"i couldn't do this video without reading this one. it's the most iconic one sure. and not because it's tHE niall horan" wow how sweet of the very attractive lad.

he has dark curly hair, a knows ring, and bootifuk i balls. he's hella hawt. itd the little things he does. maybe he's a phan? i go to my phone and open my phone with my phone passward which is phone. but don tell anyone phone is my phone password because i don't want anyone to get into my phone. no one needs to know what's in my phone. because my phone is my phone.

i get into twitter and look up his usernome. @kurtisconner. what a qute name. i dm him to maybe hang out our go to one of my concerts. i live first dates being at me job. but before i send the text message he posts a twitter stating

kurtis conner✅ @kurtisconner
guss who got tikkets to the 1D concert in quebec!! THIS GUY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA SOMELSE WILL BE THERE THO HEHEBEBEBE
   ☁️135                  🔁1.2k                    ❤️45k

WOAH what a lucky day with me lucky charms. i dm him hopefully we hook up ighhhh

@niallhoran1d: i heard u where going to the concert?

@kurtisconner: WOW UR TEXTUNG ME DKNENDNSMD OMG DAD

@niallhoran1d: BAHAHABDMWMS ur so funny
@niallhoran1d: i was just wondering with me head if you wanna meet up and maybe do some stuff after the concert ;).