Dream Gurl (Dream x Dream Smp)

not that good tbh lmfao

DISCLAIMER! this is all a joke. i am not shipping people irl and this is kind of to poke fun at fanfics.

i'm sitting here whereing a mask with a smile for days at a time. i don't know what to do with my life nymkre. it's gotten so hard being so famous and rich and rich and famous and fabulous and hot and rich and famous.

so i state at the ceiling and hold everything that's on me mind. i love minecraft. so much. it makes me happy :) like my mask.

snap nap asks me how i'm doing and i say i'm just fine😝. but the FVACT IS i just cant get off my matreSSS. and i don't need need glasses.

i go to my computer and log onto the drem smp. i smile and keep smilin because i'm so good at minecraft. i speeded run so many times and even got a record. even tho i did cheat but it was an accident!!!

i'm starting lack imagine nation i'm also just too afraid to try. i want to do stuff other than minecraft but it's what makes me the happiest.

i look at my computer and get bored all ofa sudden. minecraft doesn't hit the way my dad used to. i mean IT used to. i want to try something new. i saw advertiemtns for a game called roblox. it seems new and exiting and fun and overall a fun game.

i log off of the dream amp and decide to download roblox. the name even has something to do with blocks so i must love this game just as much as i love minecraft.

i also decide to grab my camera and film a video. i point the camera towards my computer screen. i only need one camera because i havent done a face reveal!! that's what the point of the mask is!!!

i make my account name "NOTDREAMHEHEH" and my password "george'sbitch" because one is true and one is false ;).

i log on and my mind explodes!!! it's the most amazing thing ever everything in my body tingles and i realize this is the game for me. it's perfect. the way all of the girls are structured especially.

i type in chat "what up girls". i get a bunch of responses and i feel gr8. i then realize i'm doing a video so i decided to do the pulling of hoes later. i say my intro "in this video i decide to play roblox. the new greatest game. there's so much to do. so here's the video. also only a certain number of my viewers are ACFUALLY subscribed to the channel so go down and check if you are it really helps. and enjoy the video".

i do the intro but quickly get engulfed in the game- literally. randomly my desk starts to shake and my screen gets brighter and more lighter. and then everything goes dark all i can see is white. then i see an interstate that's paved with memories.

the roblox yellow brick road. then at the end i see the all mighty the scarecrow. i've always had a childhood crush on the scarecrow and would watch the wizard of oz on repeat!

i start to shake and question if this is even real? i walk up to him and kiss him. to make sure he's real. but he doesn't move? he feels like straw against my mouth and then i realize it's just a regular scarecrow on a regular yellow brick road.

i hear someone laughing and i turnt around so quickley. she's aboutsolurty gorgeous. she's also in roblox form too. she has longggggggggg blunde hare and thick lashes on her purple eyes.

"ofc thags not a reall scarecrow silly geese" she giggles and makes me melt.

"i was just practicing for a purty lasie like you" i wirk (wink and smirk a word i made up heheheh). she blushes a deep soft crisp sweet crimson maroon magenta  rose scarlet ruby berry apple mahogany punch strawberry coral peach bubblegum salmon flamingo wine garnet fuchsia pink red color. i instantly know i am in.

i walk over to her and ask for her username "whats your username malady???"

she giggled and says "thotdaddy1093" she says giggling and chuckling. i go h@rd. i cant believe this GURL is talking to me.

we talk for hours and i really feel like i can marry this girl she is everything and anything. then i realize i still have my mask on. i'm scared because i want to find. girl but can't find my phone. i tell her i realized i still have my mask on.

"i just realized i still have my mask on so i should show you my real face" i take of my mask and she gasps y llora. i'm confused and then i get sucked out of the game just like that.

i sit there staring at my screen seeing that my thot isn't there anymore. i cry so much because i'm so sad the love of my life is gone until i get a phone call from george. the only other thing that could brighten up my awful day.

"hello george" i say very loud because i'm so excited to see him.

"hey and my name is thotdaddy1093" and my jaw drops. george was my dream girl. i feel heartbroken my friend did this to me. i hang up my phone and run to sapnap room.

when i wlak in i see karl and him KISSING???

"SAPNAP?" i whisper sadly. he pounces off of karl like a cat and is now stuck to the ceiling. he looks down at me and i can tell he regrets it.

"i'm sorry dream but i love carl not you. maybe if you wanted to change to the world you should have changed your clothes :(". and that's when it really hit. i haven't changed my clothes. wow now i know why no one ever love me except george. george liked me when i was dirty. so i call him

"george?" i say questionably questioning in a questionable tone.

"dream?" he says.

"do u like me george like i liked u?" i say almost about to cry but i suck it in. i don't want to cry i am a MAN.

"liked? you don't anymore?" he says bawling his eyes out and i realize i made the biggest mistake of my life and decide to not hurt any one anymore.

"i'm so sorry george i like you now but i can't hurt you" so i hang up the phone and do what ik i have to do. i take my computer will all of my minecraft and roblox in it and jump only me bathtub. i turn the water tempartar all the way up.

i die from shock.

GEORGE POV...

i sit there and cry. i call sanpnap to for it to just go to voicemail so i call dream one more time and nothing happens i freak out more. where is he😭.

SAPNAP POV...

i'm still stuck to the ceiling. drem left 20 min ago and i cant get down im so scareed. i finnally get down but it was 2 l8. i walk into my bathroom and saw exactly what i thought dream dead with roblox on the now destrioed compooter.

it's a sad day for the minecrafters.

i call and tell george and he shoots himself on the call.

the day got sadder.

i tell everyone in the smp and they're all so sad. they dedicate the beautiful song montero to him.

HI GUYSSSSSS I HOOE YOU LIKE MY IMAGIN I WORKED SO HARD!!! i didn't know how to end it but i think this works pretty swell!😃

ps happy minecraft day

-april 22
-calumhoodisdaddy18xx

1280 words