The Honorary Member of One Direction (Liam Payne Interview)

LIAM POV

i walk into the pocast room tremblejng. today was the day i finally told the whole world about ME! the honorary member od the greatest boy and ever,,,,,,, ONE ERECTION!!!

i deserve all the love not the others. i was the readon band was made. anyway you'll see that later. im going to be telling all of this to the least problematic person ever——- LOGAN PAIL.

i'm sitting down now taking in  what's about you go down. logan walks in starts talking to me but i zoomed out. idc i'm the honorary member of one direction idc what he says to me.

he sits and starts talking to the mike. "welcome to impaulsive the number one podcast in the world" i chuckle and think in my head that's a lie. if one direction had one it would be number one because of me. because i am the honorary member of the band.

we start to talk when then finbaly what ive been waiting for.  direction is brought up.

"the biggest boy band of all time and has yet to be replicated like maybe kpop" logan starts to feed my ego but i interrrupt him.

"5sos did pretty well as well" i say smugly glad to get it off my chest that 5sos has yet to be popular since being associated with us. or should i say me, the honorary member of one direction. like look at these stats

it's absolutely pathetic!!! anywho i start to finally tell thy story if 1d and how it came to be

"well um i mean if i was to explain to you—- we talked about one direction for a second like what i think about how one direction happened.. cause i've never really spoken about this before. " here it is fellows HEEHEHEHEHEH. "but i believe that at the same time it was when worldwide twitter trends just started when we went in the show" i explain to not jump into the fact that i'm the honorary member of one dissection just yet. "so every night the uk would kick up the action on one direction it would become a trend in the uk but then it would trend world wide and then people around the world would go 'oh what is this and then they would click on it and then they find people that like the same thing they like and da da da da duh'" i say in one breath explaining how the internet and social media works- "so i actually think it was a perfect storm scenario of technology mixed with something that was" and i continue to ramble about how i thought we were gonna be like jls. they were a group that became SUPER popular in the uk.

we continue to chat about one direction being massive (like me cock ay). i have yet to bring up it being started because of me because i don't want my loyal fans to be upset with me because i want them to stream my first album LP1 ;).

we get on the topic of the music we made and might i just say we added so much rock to our music throughout the course of our career. we never wanted to be cheesy and we fucking weren't dog.

i then talk about my time on the x factor for the second time. this is when i can drop the bomb.

"and from what i've heard is that like part of the reason one direction was made was because of simons promise to me that in two years i'll make this work for you" and just then logan gasps and i realize ive done it. it's not the truth tbh but i need soemthing to get ahead of harry stiles. so i continue to call myself the honorary member of 1d.