FACING THE TRUTH

so students next week your examinations are going to start. I hope you all will perform well in it and will not disappoint me said guru vasistha to the students of his gurukul  before leaving.

ohhh noo exam I did not know anything sure I will fail in this said rahul( a random student)

but we have whole one week we can prepare said bharat assuring everyone.

we can take test of each other right? asked shatrughan.

yaa that's good idea shatru said ram patting shoulder of his baby brother.

ohk let's go we start it from today said karan( another random boy but good friend of four brothers).

ohk lets'go then said bharat.

they all left from class but one boy stood still.

guess who?

come fast yelled bharat turning back.

laksh come yaar ab kya godi main leke jaye tujhe?( should we pick you up now?)

bhaiya said laksh and went towards ram running.

bhaiya I will surely fail in exam because I don't know anything.

lakshu you are very good in practical even better then all of us said ram assuring laksh.

but bhaiya theory what about it and you know na I am worse in politics and history vedas and all said laksh now making faces.

laksh you are good in maths and science so don't worry just revise what you have written in notebook said bharat..

but 

but what said the students together.

but I didn't even made notebook said laksh now looking at ground as if it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

ram,bharat and shatrughan were staring at him in anger but last week gurudev checked our history notebook and you show it to gurudev and also you got outstanding in it said ram.

bhaiya that was of bharat bhaiya's notebook whispered laksh.

gasp bharat what you idiot because of you I had to clean cow dung for whole week and you!!!!!! 

laksh ran fron there saving him self from bharat who was throwing at him every thing that came to his way.

laksh bhaiya ka kuch nahi ho sakta said shatru to ram at which ram nodded his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry na bhaiya now I will not do it sorry said laksh to bharat who was hitting him from broomstick .

hold ears while saying sorry said bharat in anger.

laksh went near him and hold his ear sorry he said.

you little devil .

sorry sorry bhaiya sorry said laksh while holding his ear this time.

bhaiya do na something there are exams and if I didn't perform well then maa will sure kill me  said laksh now on the verge of crying or say was acting of crying to melt his bhartu bhiya.

not able to bear this site bharat turned his face away and taking it as an opportunity laksh put finger in his eyes to make them red.

bhaiya said laksh bharat instantly hug him not able to bear his this site.

laksh mela baccha don't worry your bharat bhaiya is here na I will teach you and you will rock the exam my child said bharat hugging laksh tightly , that much tight ki laksh was struggling to breath.

ram shatru who saw laksh acting were staring at him in anger so laksh whispered them sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

delhi main qutub minar hai said bharat explaning to laksh looking at his book suddenly his eyes fell on laksh who was sleeping , laksh yelled bharat.

what ? asked laksh after recovering from shock  .

why are you sleeping? asked bharat.

I am not sleeping said laksh.

now you became liar also said bharat.

I am not lying bharat just then ram looked at him bhaiya said laksh after noticing ram's gaze.

ohh then what I said now asked bharat.

you said now you became liar also said laksh mimicking bharat.

laksh said ram in dangerous voice.

ummmm you umm you ss   said hain you said delhi main kutiya bimar hai said laksh.

what three brothers said together.

bhaiya I am fed up from him only you can handle him said bharat to ram handling him to ram.

now laksh be ready said ram looking at him laksh gulped at this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it has been 2 hours since ram was teaching to laksh but laksh was looking every where but books.

laksh why don't you study? you have good mind, you are hardworking, you are intelligent, you are passionate  then why don't you study?

maan hi nahi karta bhaiya said laksh.

lakshman !!!! you want to make mata sumitra proud na asked  ram at which laksh nodded .

I know how you feel when people say mata sumitra is commoner and she don't deserve palace's life and I know that also you want be reason of  mother's happiness.

she love you and shatru most laksh that's why she is always worried for you both.

I know that you are excellent warrior but bookish knowledge is also important right at least you can try for the women you love most in your life . said ram in ever calm tone.

now laksh face was fully covered in tears but he was not sobbing he was recalling the taunts given to his mother and his baby brother.

bhaiya thankyou for showing me reality. I promise now onwards I will do my best said laksh before hugging him tight.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY " HOLDING EARS"

how was that ? not good right sorry for it.

from a long time I didn't update because I am doing preparation of my entrance for delhi university . exam will be on sept last and now just exams are going in my mind.

wish me luck ki exam clear ho jaye or accha collage mil jaye, bhout zarurat hai iski abhi

and guys plzzz suggest me some new idea because I am blank now or ek baar exam ho jaye then I am coming with two new story:- LAKSHMILA OF 21ST CENTURY AND OTHER ONE WOULD BE OF SHESHNAAG AND KSHEER SAGAR AND WILL CONTINUE THIS ONE ALSO.