THE RING

Do votes, comments and follow you lovely people 🤗

Happy reading ✨

It was dark night but full moon was filling little brightness in the surrounding. Stars were shining brightly above in the sky.

Lakshman and urmila came towards a water fall in the search of way to move out of there. Cold -clean water of Mahananda river was falling down from a huge height to plain area causing a beautiful waterfall. Trees and plants around them were enhancing it's Beauty. The fireflies were working as torch for lakshmila to show them path.

Mila upon seeing the beautiful view couldn't resist herself. She ran towards the Direction leaving lakshman's hand.

"Wow, it's so beautiful!" She exclaimed spreading her arms wide to feel the cold breeze.  " Videha is so beautiful " she added being proud on her mother land .

" Even vaidehi is also so beautiful" lakshman flirted.

Mila blushed at his comment . She bent down to pick a tiny rabbit. How bad she was missing chikoo.

Leave them, let them roam around laksh hissed.

I want to play with them mila said sitting down near the river and placing the tiny rabbits on her lap.

" Here this nearly 6 fit man is dying to being played by you but this stupid girl is all interested in those 6 inches creatures" laksh whined. He too sat down near her , he was facing her back and noticed her beautiful Creamy back. It was looking smoother then butter. Her bones at back were highlighting when she was moving her hands to pick or caress the rabbits.  Her blouse was deep and there was a knot which secured it to be fit perfectly around her tiny body.

He was seeing a mole there which was resting peacefully on the right side of her back. " This girl is surely full of moles " he whispered.

Hun? Suddenly mila turned around towards him, facing him. They were an Inch away from each other. Both of them started to feel loud heartbeats due to this much closeness.

" You have so many moles" his voice suddenly turned into whisper.

" Ummm, yes ! Actually I don't know why , no one in my family has but I do have them. Since childhood I tried everything to get rid of them but nothing happened and you know......

They are so sensual , laksh spoke stopping her blabbering in middle.

Hun? Mila thinned her eyebrows.

" Humne kaha, bhout kamuk lagte hai ye " he whispered bringing his face more close to her. ( I Said , they seems so sensual)

Mila's face turned more red. He was liking his effect on her. He took his finger towards her face to lock the hairlock behind her ear which was blocking his view.

He unknowingly leaned forward. Mila closed her eyes inhaling heavily. Her breast were doing ups and downs. Collarbones were highlighting more due to breathing. She was expecting his lips on her once more but she heard him laughing loud falling on his back. 

" He literally made fun of me " mila thought.

" Oh God, my desperate mila" he managed to say between his laughter.

She got offended with his comment and hit him a little on his chest to stop his laughter but he quickly held her wrist and pulled her over him.

Saumitra! She whispered in shock.

A pleasant smile was playing on his lips feeling her this close to him. He held her wrist and was playing with her blue bangles which were seeming blue pearls in her milky wrist.

" I am loving the sounds of your bangles, he whispered breathing calmly.

" I am quite fond of bangles" mila admitted placing her hand on his chest . His heartbeats were soothing her. She closed her eyes inhaling his sandalwood type fragrance.

His imagination turned wild ,he imagined hearing the enchanting sound of her bangles and anklets while making love to her. 

He placed his hands behind to support his head. Mila was lying peacefully on him and he was looking at full moon , thanking his stars to give this memorable night to him.

He would spend his whole life with these sweet memories of her. He can't marry that is true but he can't stop his affection and attraction that is also true.

There this little girl lying over him was drawing invisible circles on his chest with her soft fingers and driving him crazy.

Saumitra? She asked all of sudden.

Hun? He respond closing his eyes feeling the blessings of lord on him.

The ring, do you remember ? I gave this ring to you and you still have it , I thought you would have thrown it, she said grabbing the ring which was hung to his neck with a chain like a locket.

" You gave this ring to me then how am I suppose to not wear it " he said taking the ring from her hand and kissing it. She smiled.

" Even , I do also have the dagger which you gave me " she said moving off him , lying beside him on green soft grass and gazing at moon.

Really? Lakshman asked with widest possible smile on his lips . Turning towards him, placing his hand on head for support just like lord Vishnu.

Mila nodded.

" Do you remember you kissed me on my cheek that time " he said teasing her.

" I was a child back then, mila respond collecting a Rabbit in her arms which was coming towards her.

" You also promised to marry me and annoy me throughout my life " he said while smiling widely.

" I don't remember" mila said turning towards other side, making him face her back . Shifting all her attention to rabbit.

" Hey, Raghuvanshi's don't break their promises" laksh said encircling her curly hairlock around his finger.

" I am not Raghuvanshi" she replied

Who knows the future, he said leaning close to her.

Ohhh, other then those three brothers , do you have one more brother? She asked turning towards his with her raised eyebrows, teasing him.

" Really, I wouldn't mind to get into illegitimate relationship is the girl would be you " he whispered back making mila all silent for few moments.

" You are shameless " she said shortly after composing herself. He chuckled at her response.

Ummm, saumitra ! Do you like babies ? She again asked out of nowhere looking at the little Rabbit adorningly.

" I like the process" he said leaning more close to her, resting his arm around her tiny waiste. Mila turned beetroot red hearing his shameless talks.

" Did anyone tell you that you are so good at flirting ?" She said smiling a little.

" No, I didn't discover this talent of mine until you walk in my life " his words again made her silent.

This man surely has the power to make chatterbox urmila all silent.

Urmila was liking all his affection and attention. He was so handsome and powerful.

He leaned more towards her ear, breathing against her earlobe he whispered in his husky voice,

Mila!

Hun? She replied taking deep breath.

I think we should move forward towards home , he said and again burst into another laughter.

Mila got up instantly and angrily " you are so bad saumitra, I will go my own and I don't need you " saying she started to move forward.

Mila , hey !

Listen ,

Listen to me!!

He too ran after her picking up his equipments, controlling his laughter.

Lots of love for you all❤️😘