THE DIVINE WEDDING

Do votes , comments and follow me 🥺❤️ please

Today was the auspicious day as wedding of four princes of Ayodhya was going to happen with four princesses of mithila . Mithila was decorated like new bride today it was really a sight to behold. Air was filled with excitement and anticipation.

The venue was intricately decorated with vibrant flowers and shimmering fabrics, creating a magical atmosphere. The entire city seemed to be illuminated, with lanterns and lamps adorning the streets, casting a warm glow on the festivities. The joyful beats of drums resonated through the air announcing the arrival of grooms.

Marriage procession has reached till the royal palace of Mithila .dance ,music and firecrackers were making the environment look more enchanting.

Ram wore yellow tired with gold work on it his kundals were shining in his ear just like the pearl of water shines  over rose and golden crown was settled on his head proudly.

Bharat wore pink attire with  golden Lacey angavastra. His crown head round shape at the top with red Ruby placed on it.

Shatrughan wore maroon colour attire with diamonds in it creating various patterns of different designs.

Lakshman wore a regal attire of red colour with gold's work on it.  he was looking every bit of Prince that he was . his face was handsome . His face was handsome, graced with noble features that showcased his royal lineage. Lakshman had captivating eyes, described as shining like fire or as deep as the ocean, which held a mix of determination, intensity, and compassion.  He stood tall and proud, with a well-toned and muscled physique. He adorned his forehead with a vertical tilak, symbolic of his devotion just like his brothers. His hair was dark and lustrous, cascading down his broad shoulders in wavy locks, adding to his charismatic appeal. his attire was reflecting his handsome warrior Nature.

There  Queen Sunaina and queen chandrabhaga along with others were standing to welcome the marriage procation . they both did Aarti of there respective sons in law.  Sunaina forward her hand to pull the nose of her eldest son in law and Ram smiled at her . she tried to do same with Lakshman but her hand was not reaching till his nose.  Lakshman  lowered himself so that she can his  pull his  long , sharp and crooked nose too.

" Seems like brother lakshman is hell excited for wedding " remarked varun, their cousin. All laughed at this .

" Ofcourse" lakshman said.

"Let's proceed towards mandap" said King Janak catching everyone's attention.

Marriage procession along with grooms reached to the huge beautiful mandap decorated with different types of flowers with four mandaps setting at four directions after praying to lord Ganesha.

Lakshman moved towards south direction, towards his mandap.

Purohit started to initiate the holy fire of havan kund while chanting Vedic hymns after conch  the shell.

" Kanyao ko bulayiye " said purohit.

Lakshman's heartbeats increased at that moment. He felt like grown up , mature and responsible. He was waiting for his bride impatiently. He was feeling so happy that finally his mila would be his parinita. He placed his hand on his racing heartbeats " have a little patience buddy, your queen is coming " he whispered.

After a few moments lakshman heard the enchanting sounds of his enchanters 's Anklet which he can recognise even in the crowd of billions. There she was all dressed in red heavy lehnga of red colour which was  making her look more feminine.

She was a woman of exceptional beauty and grace. She was having radiant and captivating physical features that left an indelible impression on those who beheld her. Urmila's complexion was seeming more fair and luminous, akin to that of the moon's radiance. She had delicate facial features, with large expressive eyes that sparkled with warmth and intelligence. Her lips were full and sensuous, which lakshman was dying to taste again and her nose was red maybe due to nervousness with a heavy nose ring hung to it. Her  long, dark, and lustrous,  hair were cascading down her back in waves of ebony. She adding  gajra in it to add a touch of femininity and elegance to her overall appearanc.  How he want to spend his whole life with playing her hair only. Her lithe and graceful frame was moving towards him slowly, the dress was perfectly highlighting her curves and her slender waist which was adore with waist chain. He was not feeling good seeing that chain of gold hugging her waist which was only his  right to do. He eyes were down.