THE DIVINE BOND

FLASHBACK

All four brothers went for horse riding in mithila's forest  for enjoying their brother's time.

ram bhaiya wait for me screamed bharat from behind who was little behind then his three brothers.

oh! bharat started laksh but was cut off by ram's glare.

I mean bharat bhaiya, let me complete na ramu bhaiya said laksh.

ramu bhaiya repeated shatru and started laughing.

hello, my name is not ramu okay, Idiot kahin ka said ram at which laksh pouted and shatru laughed in all that session till that bharat also reach towards them.

bhaiya what all you were talking asked bharat.

be quiet bharat bhaiya and concentrate on your horse otherwise it will again slow down said shatrughan.

Keep quiet Shatru and leave the company of your dear twin, you also started to speak like him said Bharat.

Bhaiya ab main itna bhi kuchh khas nahin sad laksh shinchan's style.

Ham tumhari tarif nahin kar rahe said three in union.

******

They four were returning back from forest but in middle of jungle some animal was about to jump on laksh which go noticed by ram . he jumped towards the direction of that animal from his horse without a second thought for saving life of his baby brother.

all three brothers were shocked for a second but when they understood the situation they all jump towards ram from their respective horses.

that animal was about to jump on ram but ram with his sword injured him and he went from there being scared.

bhaiya are you okay asked shatru and bharat together  at which ram nodded his head.

bhaiya, your arm is bleeding very badly let's go to palace fast said bharat.

they all started to move towards their horses but laksh was not moving an inch from his place.

lakshman, what happen come said ram grabbing his hand and applying little pressure on it understanding the mind war of his brother.

they all went to palace.

**********

what!! lakshman how careless you are. did you see how much my ram is injured  screamed dashrath but the thing to which he payed no heeds was that his third son was also injured.

 you are really a shame on raghuvansh. ram is the  future of aayodhya is something would have happen to him then I would not have leave you. you can't be my son and don't know why every time ram takes your side and protect you even I was saying to your mother when she was pregnant with you to abort you but she did not listen for once to me. your twin is far better then you it would have been very better if you would never have born .listen carefully is you are planning to be king of aayodhya then you are wrong because I would never let it happened . after all you are son of a commoner, just an unwanted burden you are said dashrath and moved out of room living lakshman alone.

laksh had tears in his eyes which he didn't allowed to flow throughout  the session  but when dashrath went from their his tears were flowing uncontrollably but he is not crying because he is not weak that what he thought at that time.

FLASHBACK ENDS

LAKSHMAN 'POV

I know neither he loves me and nor he love maa and shatru because he said your mother and twin not my wife and  my son. what can I do if I am like this. I am a problem my self because of me maa gets hurts and now ram bhaiya also got injured because of me. why am I like this? why? he cried and then urmila's words crossed his mind. 

she , she also said those things. she also doesn't like me she was right. I am just useless and I shouted at her even when she was telling truth only and truth has to be bitter thought lakshman looking at river. don't know why every time feels uneasy, excited or nervous he use to come at river side even in aayodhya and gurukul also he use to go to near saryu and saraswati to calm himself. maybe because only water can calm fire . sheshnaag is fire and ksheer is the queen of all the waterbodies. 

lakshman was looking at river's waves and was trying to calm the waves which were rising in his heart. suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder . he turned and found the person in front of him whom he needed most at this time. 

(guess who?)

laksh, what are you doing here son? said the person.

son? asked lakshman.

of course, you are my son because elder brother is like a father and you are my baby brother my son said ram.

bhaiya whispered lakshman and hugged ram.

lakshman was crying his heart out , ram was patting his head along with shedding tears with his lakshman.

after an hour or so.

bhaiya I didn't mean to hurt you. you are everything to me bhaiya , how can I even think of hurting you said lakshman as if trying to make ram believe on him.

lakshman, you know , you are me and I am you. we both are two bodies one soul. we both are mirror to each other . our bond is so divine that people of this world can never understand. we are incomplete without each other laksh.  we can't leave without each other . what are our intentions about each other  we know very well and there is not need  to make anyone understand it. I repeat not anyone laksh.

I know you will not let anything happen to me and so, I will do. I can not bear a single scratch on you. you know I love bharat and shatrughan. we four love each other so much but deep down everyone is aware about the bond and love which we both share. I am ram and you are my lakhan understood said ram in demanding tone but his eyes were filled with tears.

soon laksh hugged his bhaiya one more time. that day every creature of nature witnessed the divine bond of these two brothers who became an ideal example of brotherhood.

their three mothers heard each and every word which was shared between these two and was sure that nothing can break the bond of their four sons. dirty politics is far away from them.

they are four pillars of raghukul that what their shanta didi always says to them. they four are the fruits of her great sacrifice.

I WAS LITRALLY CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND NOW MAKE ME HAPPY BY DOING SO MANY VOTES AND COMMENTS.  
THANKYOU VISHAKHAKonde for making me remember it😅😅